Guidance

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

You wait patiently until your name is summoned by the nurse. Junhoe is sitting just by your side, typing something in his phone. It's a relieve that he looks so relaxed and calm. Or is that just a facade?

"Mrs. Koo!" calls out the nurse. You got on your feet straight away. Junhoe still has his eyes glued to his phone screen, however, that he doesn't realize it's their turn.

"Hey." You pat his shoulders, trying to get his attention. Junhoe looks up to face you. "Let's go." He nods and then follows just right behind you.

The doctor offers you both a smile when you enter the examining room. "Good morning," she greets. Doctor looks around early 50s, most likely one of the most senior ones around. Junhoe thinks having an old doctor is better than younger one to prevent awkwardness.

"Good morning, doctor," you and Junhoe reply in unison.

"Is this your first time visiting an OB-GYN?" Doctor asks as she flips through some papers.

"No, actually," you answer. "I frequently visit one in a clinic close to home to get pills. Since we're having change of plans, we decided to visit a hospital for an overall check up."

"Yes, I see you've been consuming birth-control pills for the past months," doctor goes on, still reading the papers on her table. "Why don't you tell me a little about your marriage and your parenthood plans?"

This time, Junhoe answers. He wants you to know that you're not the only one who's interested. "We've been married for about one and a half year no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter