Gift

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

A little over half a year passes by in the blink of an eye yet you still hasn't given Junhoe that one special wedding gift just yet. He understands that you're not ready and is willing to wait but you know better. Besides, his mother and yours have been asking when will they be having grandkids from you.

"We're trying," is what you'd say in reply every single time - which is such a big contrast to the reality where you haven't even let him lay a finger on you yet.

So, tonight, you make a move.

Recalling what he mentioned one morning, that he was having a fantasy of you serving him in lingerie, you think of taking a trip downtown to go on a little shopping for the ultimate surprise tonight.

"Welcome," a young female clerk, probably the same age as you, greets when you walk into a lingerie store. You give her a smile in response before you start to look around for a nice piece.

There's one that is to your liking so you pick that one and takes it to the cashier to make your final purchase.

You walk home with a bright smile on your face and a pounding heart in your chest; so very excited for tonight. You somehow felt like a teenager in love.

Dusk comes and it's about time for Junhoe to arrive at home. The phone you place on the coffee table rings, its sound echoing in the small living room.

"Hey, honey." It's him, Junhoe, calling.

"I'm so sorry," he tells you in an apologetic voice, "I won't be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter