Award

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

It has been an hour since you and Junhoe wakes up but you have yet to eat breakfast so you get off the couch to make yourself toast.

He watches you as you struggle to open the lid of a glass bottle containing raspberry jam, only start moving when he hears your cry of help.

"Help me with this, please." You hand Junhoe over the bottle which he opens in barely a second. As he stares at you, he hands the jam back. "Thanks."

As you wait for the bread, you walk back into your bedroom and try to reach out to the new set of sheets above the cupboard. It's cleaning time since it's Sunday.

But you can't seem to reach it so you summon your husband who appears soon after. "What is it now?" he grunts before his eyes follow where your finger is pointing. "You ought to know not to place it this high." Despite his grumbling, he willingly takes it for you.

"Thank you, again, husband." You grinned from ear to ear just to annoy him.

Instead of leaving the room, he helps you take the used sheets off. And then take them with him when he eventually walks out.

When you're done, you go to check on your toasts which turn out to have been nicely served on the coffee table in the living room with a warm cup of tea by the plate's side. He knows you don't fancy coffee that much.

"Thank you." You sit down by his side and start to eat. "Want some?" He bites into the toast you offer. "Uhm, can you go grocery shopping today? I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter