Tears

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

You and Junhoe are both on the bed now, ready to rest. The news of his father's passing is received so well by him, the only son, that it actually bothers you yet you don't want to pry him about it.

A call was made earlier to Yejin to tell her that you did inform him of the death, and she just exhales heavily when you tell her his reaction.

"He's not okay," Yejin says.

"I know," you slightly nod, "I feel his uneasiness. He just won't show."

"Console him."

"I did. But he acts all nonchalant, asking me what I'm doing."

"He'll eventually need it. Make sure you're by his side when he does."

Just when you're about to turn the desk-lamp on your bedside table off, you notice Junhoe's shoulder is trembling. You can't see his face since all he shows you is his back; he's hiding.

"Junhoe-ya . . . ." You drag yourself closer to him, positioning yourself right behind him so you could drape your arm around his big body, hugging him from behind.

This is the moment where he needs your console; his breakdown, his vulnerable state.

His sobbing becomes louder as the second ticks by and all you can do is tell him, "I can't promise you that things will get better because it won't. However, I am certain that you're definitely going to be okay. Not now, not soon, but eventually."

You hold him tighter and closer to you through the night.

---

A/N: This is pesonally my favorite chapt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter