Honeymoon

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

"Hawaii!" you squeal in excitement as you set foot at the airport. Breathing in the warm air of a tropical island makes you even happier alongside the fact that you're finally able to go on a honeymoon.

"You're so childish," Junhoe scoffs. He's hauling the two luggage bags you have packed behind him and is looking around to find the hotel staff who should be picking you both up.

"I know you're just as excited as me on the inside," you snap.

"Mr. and Mrs. Koo!" An old man calls out. He waves and then approaches you and your husband. You're too distracted by the souvenirs in a shop that you don't take into account when he introduces himself. And then you're off to your destination.

A big, wide grin is spread on your face when you arrive at the luxurious hotel which your husband has booked without your knowing.

Junhoe sure does have a good taste, you think.

You sit down on the white canvas sofa near the receptionist whilst Junhoe checks in. A waiter stops by and offers you a welcome drink. "Thank you." You smile before he leaves.

When Junhoe's done, he walks toward you but stops when he's close enough for you to hear, "Let's go upstairs." Your room is on the 5th floor and it somehow takes so long for the elevator to reach. Or maybe you're just way too excited.

Prior to pushing the door open, your husband looks at you and whispers, "You're gonna love this."

And then you're greeted with the sight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter