Sickness

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

After sending Junhoe off, you suddenly had the urge to throw up so you rush to the bathroom. This has been going on for almost a month since that night. Moreover, your period is late. But you refrain from assuming stuff.

This Friday, in just 4 days, the both of you will be leaving for Hawaii for your long-awaited honeymoon so you cross your finger hoping nothing can get in the way.

At least wait until we come back if you want to make an appearance, you think as you pat your stomach.

Because you don't want to cause your mothers excitement over nothing, you call your friend - a bestfriend from high school - to come over instead of either of them.

And you ask her to bring along a pregnancy test kit.

"You're pregnant!?" she exclaims as soon as you open the door for her.

"No!" You reply straight away. "Well . . . at least that's what I think."

"Do the test, then!"

"The thing is: I'm going on my honeymoon this Friday and if I'm indeed pregnant, Hawaii beach is just a dream."

"Can't you go while pregnant?" she raised an eyebrow. And in a softer voice, almost a whisper, "Can't you do it while still in the early stage?"

"You kidding me?" A laugh escape your mouth, nonetheless. The idea is hilarious. But . . . "Junhoe wouldn't want to poke around his own child-to-be."

"Then just find out already, whether you are or you're not."

You force yourself to drink a bottle of water then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter