Night-street

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

Walking hand in hand, you stroll down the crowded night street in Hongdae with Junhoe. Though you both are a married couple, that doesn't kill the aura of youth surrounding you.

You and Junhoe are both relatively young when you got married. Because your husband couldn't stand those wolf-like guys chasing after you, he decided that it's best to officially make you his as soon as possible.

"Ah~ It's so nice to be young," you say as you wrap your arms around your husband's.

"Are you?"

"At least I look my age!" You let go of your grip and sneer. "You! You look so much older, you know that?"

"But you like this old-looking face," he argues. You can't deny it; you do like that face.

Junhoe can look 5 or 6 years older than he actually is but when he smiles, he's the cutest little boy you've ever seen.

"Look." He points toward a location. "Do you remember?" It's that café he takes you to after the concert where you both first met.

"How can I not?" A wide smile make its way to your face.

The two of you enter the place you haven't been in for 2 years or so. While you wait for the orders to come, you examine the room.

Many have changed. But the seat by the window is still present and you two are sitting on it now. Just like that night.

"Come to think of it," Junhoe starts, "I think you're the one who enter my life. You brought the wrong ticket with you."

You raise an eyebrow. "Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter