Diary

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's this?" Junhoe has pulled out a book, or what looks like a journal, from the bookshelf. It looks familiar in your eyes but you haven't seen it in a while so you're not quite sure what it is. "Diary?"

And then you come to remember what it is.

You get on your feet straight away and tell him to, "Put that back." There are so many awkward stories from your high-school days written on the pages inside that diary. "Or just throw it away. That's even better."

Junhoe showcases an evil smirk and laughs. "Why would I throw this gem away?" And he begins to open the diary.

"Don't you even dare!" You try to snatch it away from his hands but he raises his arms so you won't be able to reach it.

"Ooh, what's this?" He narrow his eyes. "Sunbae looked my way this morning . . ."

You blush in embarrassment. "Ya! Give me back the diary!"

"He smiled at me and waved," Junhoe go on. His eyes shift toward you now, and he wonders, "You seem to adore older guys, don't you?"

"No," you answer. "Just," a heavy sigh escapes your mouth, "Give me my diary back already, it's embarrassing." You swore you've thrown the diary away along with the junk you don't need anymore before entering college.

"Am I in it, perhaps?" He flips through.

"How? We haven't even met yet." You take over the diary when he's off guard and secure it in your arms.

"Ah . . What kind of entry would that diary keep if we had met." Junhoe chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter