Child

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

It's Saturday morning but per usual, you're already up by 6. Junhoe won't come to his senses until 8 so instead of making breakfast, you do the laundry first.

Since marrying him, you don't have much to do at home but chores. Yet when you ask him if you could get back to work, he forbids. 'I should have made him sign to my conditions before marriage,' you think as you put dirty clothes into the washing machine.

When the machine starts, you get back to the living room to fold dry clothes. 'Why am I only doing this,' you think again. 'My youth is such a waste.' You're still in your mid 20s, there're still many things you could have done instead of being someone else's wife and doing solely house chores.

"Why don't you help out at Mom's restaurant?" Junhoe suggests when you voice out your concern over breakfast.

You raise an eyebrow. "Why won't you let me work elsewhere? You know I don't do restaurant job."

You were an employee at a big company but left all that when you decided to marry this man who persuaded you to do so.

"Just . . ." Junhoe looked away from your gaze and then took a sip of his coffee.

"What really is the problem, anyway?" You wonder. "I've never actually heard your reasonings, I just willingly agreed to comply when you told me to leave my job."

"Isn't it clear, though?" Junhoe retorts. "I'm the husband here, I'm the one who works and make money. You're the wife--"

You cut him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter