Drive

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

The both of you decided on a small trip to the beach for the weekend. You suggest going right now, though it's already evening and getting dark, so you both would have more leisure time tomorrow.

Junhoe takes the bags you have separately packed for you and him to the car while you cross check one more time before leaving the house.

"Ah, right!" Hurriedly, you march back to your room and ransack your closet. As you watch the bikinis in your hand, you laugh to yourself. You stuff them inside your purse and then head downstairs.

"All set?" Junhoe asks as you close the car door on your side. You nod. "Let's go, then."

Because Junhoe's needed at work, you both haven't been able to leave for honeymoon. So, a small-scale week-end trip like this means a lot.

"You sure the house is gonna be ready when we get there?"

"Of course." Again, you nod.

When he's still at work that morning, you've reached out to the housekeeper to clean that family-owned beach house which haven't been used in a while.

The journey until your destination is still pretty long and you're getting bored and sleepy already.

"Sleep," he tells you to. "I'll tell you if we're stopping."

5 minutes after you close your eyes, your senses still a little aware, you feel something on your thigh. And it tickles.

His hand.

"Can you please not?" You snap. "You're driving, for crying out loud." Then you take off your car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter