Rooftop

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

Because Junhoe has been feeling a bit down lately, despite him not showing it in front of you - save for that night - you think of a way to lift his mood.

Though it's a bit cold now that it's mid-winter, you decided to have a little picnic at the rooftop of the building. Everyone's free to use it.

You spread layers of blanket over the mat and place a few cushions on it. For consumption, you bought Junhoe's favorite snack and also yours.

All you have left in your list is wait for him to come home from work.

You get back downstairs and sit patiently in the living room, every minute or so glancing at the clock. Not very much patient, after all.

Beep. Beep. The sound of the passcode being entered is finally heard. He's home.

However, unlike the usual, "I'm home," Junhoe walks in without saying anything. You don't mind. Really.

"Hey," you greet him first.

"Hey." He manages a smile for you.

"You must be very tired." You help him take his tie off and then go on, "But I need you to help me with something."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"It's upstairs, though," you say before you put on your sandals and walk out the front door. "Follow me."

"Upstairs?" Junhoe wonders as he trails just behind you.

Just before you open the door to the rooftop, a smile creep up to your face. You wish he'd like what you've prepared.

"Surprise!" You exclaim. He stands there not moving. His e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter