Gratitude

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

You place side dishes on the dining table as you wait for your husband to come home. The clock shows almost 11 at night; Junhoe has spent another overtime at work.

"How is he going to produce healthy seeds if he's always home late these days," you mutter to yourself as you snack on a plate of kimchi.

Besides having to do it more often, the doctor advised you and Junhoe to have a healthy lifestyle such as having enough sleep and eating healthy in order for him to produce more and better seedlings. Hence the variety of veggies on the table, meat--his favorite--rarely seen.

You can hear the door being unlocked, he's home. You got off your seat and walk over to greet him. "Hey, there." A smile creeps up your face as you watch him take off his shoes.

The weary look on his face makes you feel sorry for him. He's worn out from working 'till late and there's not much you can do. "Hey." He says nothing further and just pulls you closer toward him so he could hug you.

"Aw, honey . . ." You mutter. His hot breath warm your skin as he buries his face on the crook of your neck. "Hey, are you okay?" You push him away a little bit so you can press your forehead against his, afraid that he might be sick.

"I am," he nods. "I'm just so, so tired." Junhoe puts his hand on your waist and then plants a kiss on your lips. It's a soft and gentle kiss which how you expect a first kiss would be like.

You break into a smile when he l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter