Twilight

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

"What if I'm a vampire?" Junhoe asks out of the blue as he looks up from his laptop screen. He's been busy typing, doing his work since dusk which is when he gets back from the office, and now it's almost midnight and the movie Twilight is on TV.

"Are you high?" You deadpan prior to changing the channel.

"No, but, what if?" he insists.

"What if you're high?" He looks at you with a straight face before he laughs sarcastically and goes back to doing his job. In a low, muttered voice, you finally answer, "Maybe . . . I'd eventually be an eighty year old woman who willingly gives my blood to my immortal, forever youthful vampire husband."

"That's not a well-thought answer," he argues.

"Hm?" You tilt your head to the side.

Junhoe closes his laptop, stands up from the floor, and then stretched before he said, "I'll turn you into a vampire as well so we'll live together forever." You glance to your side to hide your blushing. "How can you not think of that? I thought you're the smarter one." He scoffs.

In a matter of second, you're pissed. "Well, Mr. Koo Junhoe, I'm realistic, I don't do imagines." You pick the couch cushion by your side up and throw it at him which he dodges perfectly.

"Me too." He collects the cushion from the floor and continues, "That's why I never did imagine my life without you."

"Stop it, will ya?" You throw another cushion because you just can't stand his cheesiness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter