Lock

Married to Koo Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

You wake up when the clock strikes 5 in the morning. No more lazy days whatsoever now that you have an obligation to tend after your husband who’s sleeping soundly right next to you, not having to get up until 6. As you manage a low grunt, you get off the bed and head out to the kitchen.

It has only been a week since your marriage and three days since moving into your own home - a nice and comfy small apartment - that he bought with his own savings, so you’re not used to the new surrounding just yet.

In the middle of flipping a sunny side up, the urge to use the bathroom suddenly emerge so you turn your stove off and rush to do your business.

As you hum the melody to an old song by an idol group you used to like in your high school days, a knock is heard. A furious one.

“Can you finish up quickly!?”

‘He’s awake?’ you think as one of your eyebrows raised. ‘That’s not normal.’ You know he’s one of those people who cherish his sleep so much.

Just to annoy him, you deliberately stay inside a little while longer though you’re way pass finished.

You pace back and forth by the bathroom door as you hear him perpetually asking for you to unlock the door and let him in.

“Junhoe, honey, I think I’m gonna need to use the bathroom a little while longer,” you cried out. “I’m dumping all the spicy rice cakes you bought last night.”

“Goddammit, just open the door!” he begged. “I can pee in the shower.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter