Dizzy's All It Make Us

Beautiful Disaster

The meeting was already over. Mr. Bang stands up from his seat to shake hands with the other president. The other party was about to take their leave when Chanyeol speaks.

 

"Um. If you don't mind, can I talk to your director for a minute before you leave?"

 

Mr. Bang pauses for a minute before finding it to smile. "Sure." then he turns to Baekhyun. "Please, make it quick."

 

Baekhyun nods diligently before his boss left them. Baekhyun's body begins to tremble once he was left with the president. 

 

Chanyeol doesn't waste time and grabs the director's sleeve. Baekhyun flinches in surprise.

 

"What the hell are you in to?" he asks roughly.

 

Baekhyun's brows draw closer. "What?"

 

"I know you're up to something against me and I will not let you win again!"

 

Baekhyun begins to feel irritated so he pulls his arm away from the president's hold. "I don't know what you're talking about but I'm not doing anything," he says with clenching fists.

 

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

 

Chanyeol raises a brow and huffs. "Make sure you're not planning on something monkey here or else-"

 

"Fine."Baekhyun cuts, “What makes you think that I'm up to something?!"Chanyeol remains silent. "Anyway, if you don't need anything else, I'm leaving." He rolls his eyes before walking to the door.

 

Chanyeol grits his teeth and yells. "I hope you're happy with your life, Baekhyun."

 

 

Baekhyun returns to the car with a scowl on his face. Mr. Bang turns to him from the passenger side. His boss looks worried. "Tell me what that douche bag told you."

 

Baekhyun huffs and crosses his arms. "Nothing much, sir." he mutters. "He just asked if I'm happy with my job."Then he turns his eyes to the road outside.

 

"Are you?" Mr. Bang asks, still not taking his attention away to his secretary.

 

"O-of course, sir. I'm willing to work with you Sir with all I can," Baekhyun answers truthfully. He already put his faith on his career and there's no backing out.

 

Mr. Bang nods slowly. "Good," he comments before turning his attention back to the front.

 

 

The first day of the two company's first work together for business started on Tuesday. Baekhyun admitted, it takes a lot of nerves to work with his ex. Chanyeol is so different from seven years ago.

 

His face is always serious and often frowning like he will kill someone in the room in a second. He almost looks so frightening. Baekhyun never thought Chanyeol will transform into something like this.

 

He was busy staring at the giant when he didn't even notice his boss already speaking to him.

 

"Mr. Byun." Mr. Bang calls again. Baekhyun has to blink a few times to get back to reality.

 

"U-h yes sir?"

 

"I'm asking you what you say about the plan?" he asks and everyone looked at his direction.

 

Baekhyun feels the eyes around him and it feel like the déjà vu of the past, everyone's expecting for his answer. Baekhyun doesn't like this feeling. Without knowing, he's already fidgeting on his seat.

 

"I- I-" he bites his bottom lip to stop from trembling. Mr. Bang starts to worry a bit. "I think... it's great." he answers and a sigh escapes from his mouth.

 

Chanyeol looks at him judgingly before continuing to explain the plan of the project. He seems so dead serious again. Baekhyun just want to end this day.

 

 

 

"Bang, I'm telling you. You did a mistake hiring that kid."

 

Mr. Bang scoffd. "Why do you say so? Do you know him?"

 

Chanyeol hates when people ask him that question but there's no way he will tell them that he does. "No. But look, he seems so oblivious at his work. He doesn't know what he's getting into."

 

"Baekhyun is fine. He loves the company and my people adore him. You will like him once you get to know him."

 

Chanyeol chuckles bitterly. You don't have any idea. He's just a devil in disguise. His true self will come out in the end, I'm telling you.

 

"I like him too."

 

Chanyeol stops from his tracks when he heard those words from the other president. Mr. Bang has a smirk on his face telling Chanyeol about Baekhyun.

 

"He's sweet, charming, kind. You know, it's bizarre he even gave me a small piece of chocolate when it's my birthday. He was just new at that time and I already like him. He doesn't see me as a boss, but a friend. I think I'm lucky to have an employee like him." he says truthfully and chuckles after.

 

Chanyeol doesn't know what to feel about that statement. Should he warn Mr. Bang, his rival about Baekhyun a ing big fat liar? Or should he just let him suffer in the hands of the devil?

 

Chanyeol clenches his fists tightly. What the , I don't need to care about these worthless people. For all I care, they can each other freely like rabbits.

 

I'm not getting jealous anymore.

 

Never.

 

He turns around to look at the screen of the window only to see the last person he wanted to see in that time laughing and joking around with his people and employees.

 

Damn it, he already poisoned their mind with that lethal giggles of his.

 

He groans as he walks out of the room.

 

"I need to focus on this project instead of how to dispose that midget...” Chanyeol mutters under his breath.

 

 

"You know, Baekhyun. You should have applied instead with us. You’re a great buddy to work with," The other guy with blond dyed hair says.

 

Baekhyun fakes a pout. "Honestly, I already did that but your boss quickly rejected me."

 

The other frowns. "Mr. Park is seriously- whatever. You don't deserve to be rejected, Baekhyun. You're a great person, I'm telling you."

 

Baekhyun chuckles and looks at him knowingly. "You're saying that yet you don't even know me that much."

 

"Then I think we should be friends." he extends his hand. "Call me Doojoon."

 

Baekhyun smiles and shakes the hand. "Nice meeting you, Doojoon."

 

 

 

 

 

=°=°=FLASHBACK=°=°=

 

"Chanyeol, this is Sehun and Joonmyun. Sehun, Joonmyun, this is Park Chanyeol."

 

"Nice to meet you guys."

 

"So, you're Baekhyun newfound friend?" Sehun asked while munching a candy.

 

"Yes, Sehun."Baekhyun answered. "I'm telling you he's cool and smart. He also likes rapping like you."

 

Sehun turned to the taller, smiling. "Really?"

 

Chanyeol quickly nodded. "Yes."

 

"Can you show me sometime?"

 

"Sure. Anytime."

 

It was Joonmyun's time to join. "He really loves rapping. You know Chanyeol, you should join our group and my club. By the way, I'm the class president here."

 

"Cool."

 

"So, you wanna join us?" Baekhyun asked. His smile never failed to make Chanyeol stop and stare at him for a while.

 

"Yeah."

 

Then Baekhyun took his hand. "Then welcome to our club!"

 

"So, what do you do in your club?"

 

Baekhyun smiled and turned to him. "Didn't I mention you this.”We are in the art club! We do painting, canvas, sculpture, and coloring, and photography, etcetera!"

 

"I love drawing." Chanyeol commented as they walked in the painting section.

 

"Then you're lucky." Baekhyun said back, giving him a wink.

 

Yes, I'm lucky to get to spend my whole year with you.