Chapter 8

Let Me Sing For You

 

CHAPTER 8

 

A week has passed.

 

It seems like nothing happened at the office. The elevator incident was never brought up by any of the employees; it’s like just a simple incident involving two strangers. Everyone at the office knew about the incident but since they don’t take it as a big deal, so they don’t talk about it.

 

Tiffany on the other hand, does her best on every task that she does but every time she rides the elevator, memories kept on coming back. She gets distracted at the thought of Taeyeon so she can’t really wait for the vacation to come.

 

After a few days, vacation has finally come. Jessica and Tiffany most likely are just staying at home and go out if they want too.

 

At that moment, Jessica is currently sleeping while Tiffany is sitting in front of her laptop. Tiffany is fond of asking questions on the internet and getting the ideas of other people.

 

“To post or not to post?” Tiffany said and another minutes of silence.

 

“To ask or not to ask?” Tiffany asked again to herself.

 

…..

 

..

 

.

 

“WAAAHHHHHH! THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!” Tiffany stood up and jumped on her bed face down. “This is so crazy! Why can’t I decide? I just want to post something yet I can’t even decide!!!!”

 

Tiffany was punching and kicking the bed while lying down. At this moment, Tiffany has turned to a complete psycho and it’s all because she just can’t decide whether to press the enter button or not. She then turned around, looked at the ceiling and thought of something.

 

“If I don’t press the enter button then I won’t other’s opinions.” She took a deep breath and stood up. “Let’s do this.” She then run to her laptop and just suddenly pressed the enter button.

 

RING. RING. RING. RING. RING. RING. RING. The ring of her phone startled her. She approached the phone and sees an unknown number calling on the screen.

 

She hesitantly answered the phone call. “Hello?...Hello?..........Hello??!!” Tiffany got irritated so she shouted, “Then don’t answer back.” She’s on the point of pressing the red button but she heard a voice from the other line.

 

“WAIT!”

 

“Huh?” A familiar voice came in. “Is this…”

 

“Yes, this is Taeyeon. I’m sorry, I was not answering a while ago. I ah…I…”

 

“No, it’s okay. I was just wondering who the unknown caller so I should be the one saying sorry since I shouted back at you.”

 

“It’s nothing. Honestly, I just missed your voice.”Taeyeon said and chuckled.

 

Tiffany blushed and got shy, “My voice? Why? My voice is not even something worth listening to.”

 

“Eihh! Don’t be like that. You got a sweet and cute voice. Plus those eye smiles are something.”

 

Tiffany laughed, “Those are inborn assets. Hmm…haven’t seen you in a week, Taeyeon. Busy with all the schedules you have right now?”

 

“Oh?! Not really. It’s just a few schedules but I want to rest.”

 

“Is that so? Ahm…Taeyeon, I need to go. Let’s just meet again someday.”

 

Tiffany placed down the phone and went straight into her laptop only to see that many people have shared their own opinions on the question.

 

Question: “I think I’m falling for this someone but I’m not really sure. Guys, please help me understand how I feel.”

 

Tiffany slowly and silently started reading some of the answers.

 

“Love is a 4 lettered word but it may be short but for 2 people, it will mean a lot so if you think you are falling, just make sure it’s true and not just obsession or infatuation.”

 

“You’re in love? Is this your first time? Well, you’ll feel something whenever you’re always with that someone.”

 

And she read a lot more answers but there was this one answer that left a mark on her.

 

“Love? It’s not an easy world to get in to. It’s easy to say I love you to the person whom you love but do you mean it? In your case, you said you’re falling for someone but not that sure. I think, you better keep it to yourself for now and wait for the right time to reveal how you feel to him. I think it’s better to stay as friends first than to move up without even thinking. Also, you’re in love when whenever that someone is with you, it feels like you’re so comfortable, secure and of course, very happy. Just always remember, not everyone who you think is close to you, likes you or loves you…”

 

The next day, Jessica left the house to go somewhere and might not be home for the day.

 

“Hey, Tiffany. I’ll go now. Hmm…I’ll just give you a call if I can go home tonight. I will go to my place, okay? Just give me a call if you need anything. Bye!”

 

“Okay, okay. Take care!”

 

Jessica left using her car while Tiffany waited outside she saw a dark blue BMW car approaching.

 

“That car is new in here. I wonder who owns that one.” She then turned around and is heading back inside the gate but the car pressed it’s horn which caught Tiffany’s attention. “Huh?”

 

She turned around and the car stopped right in front of her. The windows roll down slowly only to see Taeyeon smiling at her.

 

********************

Just a short update for everyone. ^^ I'll try to update a longer one within this week. :D Happy reading!