Chapter 30

Let Me Sing For You

 

Hi! I want to thank all of my readers and subscribers! 

Here's another update for everyone. ^^ Having so much fun right now that it made me do an update! lol

 

Going to sleep now, good night!



 

 

“Daddy? You mean your father?” Taeyeon asks.

 

Tiffany glares at him. “Of course! Who else would it be? Now! Stand up! We better make this look like you just arrived and visited me at this early morning.”

 

“Okay. Okay.” Taeyeon stands up and walked towards the bathroom while Tiffany tidy up the bed and realized something.

 

“Wait?” She looks around. “What time is it?” She spots the clock and her eyes widen. “6:00 AM?!!!” She shouts.

 

“It’s only 6 in the morning? Oh my! I hope daddy believes everything that we will say.”

 

She walks towards the bathroom and knocks. “Tae, I’ll just do my thing in my room. Once you’re done, go downstairs and stay at the living, okay?”

 

“Okay!” Taeyeon shouts back. Tiffany then walk back to her room and do her thing. Afterwards, she came out and saw Taeyeon waiting at the living room. She doesn’t know to say when she sees Taeyeon waiting at the living room.

 

“Oh? You’re done? Do I look okay?”

 

Tiffany nodded but can’t speak. “What happened? Why can’t you talk?” Taeyeon walk towards her.

 

“It’s not like that. It’s just that…you look…so handsome.” She blushes.

 

Taeyeon her cheeks. “Of course, I need to look handsome and presentable since I’m going to meet my soon-to-be-wife’s father.” He smiled. “Don’t worry, I’m sure your daddy won’t misunderstand this.”

 

He gives Tiffany a kiss on the lips before he pulls Tiffany into the living room and tries to stay calm as they wait for Mr. Hwang.

 

“Wow!” The couple looked at the door. “I’m sure I asked Yuri to call you guys less than an hour ago and now you guys are already prepared?” Jessica says.

 

The couple smiled and returned to watching television.Jessica sits down with them and asks, “Are you guys really ready to meet Mr. Hwang?”

 

“Of course!” Taeyeon answers confidently. “Why?”

 

“I don’t know. I don’t feel good with this one.”

 

Tiffany asks, “What do you mean by that, Sica?”

 

“I’m not even sure, Tiffany but I don’t really feel good with this. I mean, your father would always call you days before he comes and it’s always you, right? But this time, he didn’t even call you instead, he called me which is really weird. Do you get me?” Jessica explains.

 

Tiffany thinks. “Yup, I got you. I never thought about that earlier but since he already said he’s on his way, we can’t do anything about it.”

 

“I can leave now if you guys think that this isn’t the right time.” Taeyeon says.

 

“But why would you leave when you could stay a little longer?

 

They all look at the main door and sees Mr. Hwang standing.

 

“Daddy!” Tiffany rushes up to him to give him a hug. “I missed you so much!”

 

“Me too!” Tiffany pulls her father inside to introduce Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand, can’t move a single muscle of his body when he saw Tiffany’s father. Jessica greets Mr. Hwang. “It’s nice to see you again, Mr. Hwang.”

 

“Yes, it’s nice to see you again, Jessica. It’s good to see that you guys are doing okay.”

 

“Daddy, this is Taeyeon. You remember him, my childhood best friend??”

 

“Of course, I do remember him. It’s nice to meet you again, Mr. Kim.” Mr. Hwang smirked and positioned his hand for a handshake.

 

Taeyeon trying to control his emotions shook his hands with Mr. Hwang and greeted him. “It’s really nice to meet you again, Mr. Hwang.”

 

“Wait! Again? I’m sure daddy that this is the first time you’ve met him.” Tiffany asks out of confusion.

 

“I thought you know, I’m…” Taeyeon cuts off Mr. Hwang.

 

Taeyeon continues as he looks straight into Mr. Hwang’s eyes. “He’s one of my father’s business partner.”

 

Mr. Hwang nods.

 

“Really?” Tiffany says. “How come you did not tell it to me, dad?”

 

“I’ve always wanted to tell you but since I’m always busy with work, that’s what happened.” Mr. Hwang explained.

 

Taeyeon whispered to himself, “You liar…”

 

“Oh? Are you saying something, Mr. Kim?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Well, it was a very long flight and I want to have some rest. Is it okay if go to my room?”

 

“Sure! Daddy, I’ll bring you to your room. I’ll be right back, guys.”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

Taeyeon can’t control himself anymore so he formed his hands into a fist and just punched the nearest wall.

 

“Omo~! Taeyeon?” Jessica tries to stop him and calms him down.

 

“This is so frustrating!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

“What’s frustrating?”

 

“This!”

 

“Honestly.” Jessica sits down beside him. “I noticed the change on your face when Mr. Hwang arrived. I can’t say you’re shocked but it seems like you’re full of anger inside. Also, you said that you met him already, right?”

 

“Yeah. I met him before and I…and I…and I hate him!”

 

Jessica was surprised with Taeyeon’s words. This is the first time she sees Taeyeon really mad. “But why? I mean, Mr. Hwang is a good man. My father and Mr. Hwang are good business partners.”

 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica. “You were right. This isn’t the right time for me to meet him. I’m leaving. Please don’t Tiffany about this. Can I count on you?”

 

Jessica nods.

 

“Thanks, Sica. Just tell her Sooyoung called and I have some urgent schedule. Tell her I’ll just call her when I’m free.”

 

Taeyeon walks out the house and heads to his car.

 

“Weird.” Jessica tilts her head. “I wonder why he’s mad at Mr. Hwang.”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

“Damn it!” Taeyeon smashed the steering wheel while driving. “Why does it have to be you? Why can’t it be other person? If only you we’re not Tiffany’s father, I could have punched you straight to the face!”

 

Taeyeon arrives at home. Parked his car and walked straight inside.

 

“Oh? Anything wrong?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Wrong? Everything’s wrong! Yeah, me and Tiffany are together again but damn it!”

 

“Ya! Calm down.” Sooyoung brought a glass of water for him and tries to calm him down before she lets him speak again. “Now, what happened?”

 

“He’s back.”

 

“Who’s back?” Sooyoung asks in a serious tone but then sang 2PM’s I’ll be back. “I’ll be back!” Taeyeon glared at her and she behaved.

 

“The guy who tried to kill me and my father! He’s so stupid that what he wants in life is only money and success.”

 

“If you don’t give me 1 billion dollars by tomorrow, I’ll have your son dead.”

 

“Daddy! Daddy! Don’t give what he wants. He’s a bad guy.” A bodyguard spanked Taeyeon’s head.

 

“I don’t think your son understands the situation so if I don’t have the 1 billion by 9PM tomorrow, you know what will happen next.”

 

A tall guy approached Taeyeon and said, “You silly boy, if your father won’t give me the money, you’re going to be dead!” He shouted and cupped Taeyeon’s face. “Now if you still want to live, shut-up-your-mouth!”

 

“I don’t care if I’m going to be dead. As long as you don’t get my father’s money, I’ll be fine!” Taeyeon shouted back.

 

The guy smiled, “Do you think I’ll kill you just like that? NO WAY!”

 

 

“But wait, how did you know he’s back? I thought you never knew his name?”

 

“Yeah, I never knew it but today, I met him again and finally get to know his name.”

 

“Who is he?” Sooyoung asks and waits for the answer.

 

“He’s…Tiffany’s father…”