Preparations

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung riding on his bike making his way to Big Hit Academy as he saw a familiar pink sports car parked in front of the school gate. He suddenly stopped on his pace and dorkily hopped down from his bike while approaching the car.

An elegant woman get out from her car and took her shades off as soon as she spotted the person she have been looking for. "H-Hello-o?" Taehyung hesitatingly greeted Hwang as soon as their facing each other. The woman keeps her straight face while gazing the figure in front of her.

"You know that the wedding will be taking its place for less than a week and still we haven't come up with any plan yet. I'm not being able to work with this since I'm working with two companies in my hand. You know what I'm saying, don't you?"

Tiffany trying to calm down herself as she doesn't want to disappoint Mr. Kim as well as his father for the important event even though they both didn't agree for this marriage but they have no choice. Tiffany known to be a perfectionist and the word "losing" has no space on her at the first place.

"S-Sorry! I mean my mind was occupied by the upcoming exams and I don't want to fail and end up tutoring by that terror old lady who was harshly want my precious collection burned if I refused to study and get highly remarks on this semester." Taehyung snorted out earning a small smile from Hwang but she held it inside not wanting to be seen by the boy. "Then I will tutor you instead." Tiffany said nonchalantly while grabbing Taehyung's hand to force him to hop on the car.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Tiffany didn't bother to look at the boy and forcefully pushed him made Taehyung groaned in pain while hitting the car's interior seat. She closed the door and hopped on the driver's seat and the ignition.

They were now driving to downtown succumb by silence inside that no one dares to talk. Taehyung was still sulking and murmuring inaudible words that made Hwang confused on the figure beside her.

"YOU GOT ME IN TROUBLE THIS TIME!! ARGH!!" Taehyung finally poured out his thoughts as he yelled at the woman who was busy driving off the road. "What? FYI, Mr. Kim, you are the one who troubled me BIG TIME!!!" Tiffany backfire while shooting him her sharp an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter