Your Wish is My Command

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FEW DAYS LATER

A long tiring day for the great Tiffany Hwang after she finished accompanying their investors and doing some works for their upcoming projects here in New York. Seokjin and Tiffany decided to be friends since they were working together as business partners but neither of them opens up their unsettled relationship issues between them.

Knock! Knock! Knock! "Come in." "Can I invite you for a dinner tonight if you don't mind?" Tiffany looked at the uninvited guest thinking if she would take the offer regarding their status now as she felt somewhat jittery on him when he was around her.

"Just a friendly dinner." He added. "Okay." She said nonchalantly before looking away from him. "Thanks. I'll take my leave now." He gently closed the door leaving Tiffany thinking if she was making a right decision since she offered a friendship with him again. She dialed her phone calling someone she misses these past few days.

"H-Hello?" "U-Uhmmm...F-Fany? H-Hello, how's my wife? Busy, huh? S-Sorry I forgot to call you, I had to do my projects in Krystal's house so what's up?" Tiffany furrowed her brows knowing that her husband was staying at Krystal today.

"And why at Krystal's house, mister? You can do it on your school instead and besides it was a girl's house." Tiffany sounds a jealous wife on her husband that she was able to nag at him for the first time.

"We don't have a choice and besides Krystal and Seohyun-noona offered us to their house since it was big enough for the six of us to worked on our projects." Taehyung defended and explained to his wife about it saying that they have other classmates joined to work but honestly they were partners on each project given by their professors.

He have no choice but to lie at her knowing that she would nagging at him nonstop if she found out. "Don't worry noona I will be fine here and Seohyun-noona taking good care of me while you're away so you have to focus on your work and can go home less than a month, okay?" Taehyung cheered his wife and to stop worrying about him since he was under Seohyun's wing.

"Okay but don't stress your noona that much so she wouldn't taking revenge at me when we meet again here." Tiffany joked. "Nah! Seohyun-noona was too good and I doubted that she can do that kind of things to you." Taehyung defended his good noona from his wife. "So you're on her side now? What did Seohyun do to my husband while I'm away? Does she already replace me in your heart, huh?" Tiffany again putting on her acting skills as a secret weapon to please her kid husband.

"Yah! What makes you say that? Do you think I'll stop loving you now? As I was only saying that Seohyun-noona was good to me and acted as my true older sister." Taehyung explained.

"Yeah, I know that and I was only joking, okay? Besides, I knew that I can trust Seohyun for looking over my kid there so how's your exam, dear?" Tiffany asked as she enjoyed their conversation with him.

"Heol! Its fine but I think I fail my English since you're not here to teach me." Taehyung sadly said the fact that he wasn't good in English but he was a hella good in Math, Science and History. "You can ask Seohyun if you're having a hard time in your English, she's also good at it but not as good as me." Tiffany praises herself.

"Oh, I didn't know she was, I will ask her tomorrow and dropped by on her office." Taehyung was also enjoying their little conversation since he misses her a lot. "I have a dinner tonight with someone, is it okay for you? He's a friend o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter