Guilty Pleasure

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM'S NEWLYWED HOUSE

Taehyung was too exhausted transferring his luggage into their new house from his previous residence so he decided to take a nap on the couch that already place inside their home. He took his shirt off and tossed it on the floor then threw his body on the couch as he immediately drifted to dreamland.

After a few minutes, the Hwang arrived carrying a few luggage on her both hands and probably struggling opening the door as she was rummaging her spare key inside her bag but she was surprised when the door was a little crack open so she slowly entered and tiptoeing her sneaky movement inside.

Tiffany wasn't aware of his husband's presence as she swiftly makes her way towards her own room. She tossed herself on the queen size bed and buried her face on the pillow and a frequent headache attacks her immediately.

She groaned in pain as she releases herself from the pillow and heading inside the bathroom to take a quick shower to cool her down. Meanwhile, the young boy felt the urge to pee and pulled himself away from his slumber and heading on the bathroom with eyes still half-closed but he succeeded, I guess so not until a flying basin hits his poor head so hard made him awake on his thoughts and stumbled in pain and gently massaging the spot that has been hit.

 

He slowly squinting his eyes and looking for the culprit who did this to him but unpleasant sight caught his pair of eyes as he cleared a hard lump on his throat seeing a woman-slash-wife in front of him with another basin on her hand and the other was covering the treasures and assets of a woman but before he could make a move the sight around him became dark and a great pain stung on his head AGAIN before he collapsed on the bathroom floor tiles.

After half an hour, he slowly opened his eyes and still felt a massive pain on his poor head, he winced as he forced himself to stand up from the mattress of someone else's room. "You violated RULEs no. 7 and especially 8 that was important among the rest. You sneaky little fox! I couldn't believe that this is our FIRST day being together and yet you're taking advantage, huh?" Tiffany scoffed as she glaring sharply at her husband who was rubbing the aching spot on his head and struggled to sit up from the couch.

 

"Look, It was just an accident, A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T, okay? I didn't mean I swear and I apologize for that it wasn't my intention because I was too sleepy awhile ago and wasn't aware that you're already arrived from work I thought you will come home late." Taehyung trying hard to explain and defend himself from the raging wife in front of him.

"Heol!" Tiffany rolled her eyes while massaging her aching temple due to the frequent migraine and slump her back against the couch beside him. "A-Are y-you alright, Tiffany-ssi" Taehyung asked worriedly to his wife who was now suffering pain from her migraine but she nodded as response and stood up heading her through her own room but before she reached her place she immediately collapsed on the floor making Taehyung jolted up from his seat and jittered from the sight of his wife lying on the cold floor tiles.

 

"YAH! HWANG!" Taehyung shouted due to his shocked. He managed to quickly carry her into a bridal style and led them into her own room and gently placed her into the bed. Much to his dismay, he too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter