I Still Love You, My Wifey Noona

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

Taehyung was driving fast heading to Seohyun's apartment, he checked her every day before and after his school. He also accompanied her to have a daily check-up with her ob-gyne, he was too caring for the child inside Seohyun's womb.

He parked his Porsche Boxster and made his way to Seohyun's, in just one ring she quickly open the door and jumped into him, she was so excited to see Taehyung regardless of their messy situation.

He sighed before showing his fake smile into her but she knew that he was only concerned because of the child and not her but she gladly accept it without hesitation. "Be careful noona or the baby might get hurt inside, you're too excited to see me, huh?" He caresses her stomach and gave it a soft kiss. Seohyun was so touch for Taehyung's affection towards her.

"T-Thank you, Tae for taking care of us." She said with a teary eyes and gently cupping his baby face. She wanted him all alone but of course it was too impossible for them to be together, he was married to her ex-best friend at the first place. She knew sooner or later they will encounter each other in a bad way so she always prepared for that.

"No, noona you don't have to thank me it was my responsibility as a father of our child." Taehyung squeezes her hand and gave him a genuine smile but it was killing him inside, he felt guilty towards Tiffany and Seohyun. He ruined their friendship because of his stupidity, he screwed everything they had as a friends.

"So when is your next visit to Dr. Kang?" He asked as he stormed inside on the kitchen, he will cook dinner for Seohyun before leaving her again. He doesn't stay on her apartment but he always cooked and visited her everyday and Mr. Kim always giving him an allowance for him and Seohyun. "What is the menu for today, Tae?" She was backhugging Taehyung while he was rummaging every cabinet on the kitchen for food.

"Do you like something, Joohyun?" Taehyung asked while still looking for kitchen utensils to be used later, she was happy that he always concern at her. "A-Ahm, I think I want you now~" She whispered with soft tone voice made him to looked at her in disbelief. "Preggy woman was too aggressive, huh? I think Dad was right." He chuckled while hugging her and leads her to sit on the couch to rest.

"Ouch!" She slapped him on his arms causing him to shriek. "And violent too." He swiftly stormed back inside the kitchen while bursting into laugh escaping Hell Seohyun. "You get it after we eat, Tae!" Seohyun yelled after the dorky kid leave her, resting her body on the couch.

BACK AT THE KIM'S

11:39 P.M. Tiffany was sitting on the kitchen counter while finishing her first bottle of champagne, she was a wasted. She lit her cigarette and smoke, she alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter