The Past

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

Tiffany Hwang was one of the famous students on her university because of her intelligence, friendly-nature, humble and kindhearted towards others. One afternoon, she was walking to the corridor when she saw a bunch of male students were beating someone, a girl. She quickly entered the scene and save the poor girl for being beaten but they were in a large number and she was incapable to turn them all down.

"Oh, seems like someone wants to join the ugly nerd Seo here! Well, it would be exciting now, right guys?" A senior student exclaimed while grabbing Tiffany's collar and ready to slapped her but restraint by another stranger came from somewhere.

"C-Choi?" The student terrified like he saw a ghost seen in the movie by the stranger’s presence until he quickly put Tiffany down and step aback before running with the others and leave them.

"Are you two okay?" He asked in concern while checking if there were bruises on them but much to his dismay he saw Seohyun that badly injured by those students. "T-Thank you." Tiffany said while helping the injured girl to stand up and clean her face using her pink handkerchief.

"Agh!" Seohyun wince when Tiffany hits the spot that was badly injured. "Oh, s-sorry. I think we have to take you the infirmary." Tiffany suggested before looking to Seokjin.

"Here, get on my back so we can go there quickly. I think you will have a hard time to walk after I saw your knees with bruises and cuts so hop on now." Seokjin offered while he kneeled down for Seohyun to get on his back. "It's Joohyun. Seo Joohyun."

"Choi Seokjin the Great." Seokjin remarked made Tiffany chuckles. "So you're the tall giant everyone afraid of and the only son of the university owner, right?" Tiffany added while helping Seohyun to get on his back.

"Not a bad guess but still I preferred to be called The Great Choi instead since I could beat hundreds of student here." Seokjin boastfully said. "I'm Hwang Stephanie but you can call me Tiffany. Nice to meet you Seohyun and Seokjin." Tiffany gave them her killer eye smile before politely bowed for respect as Seokjin mesmerized by a beauty to die for.

FEW YEARS LATER

The three became the best of friends as years gone by and enjoying the company of each other but for Seokjin and Tiffany they took their friendship into another level as they started going out more often leaving Seohyun behind so the latter secretly building up some enviousness and hatred towards Tiffany who always took the spotlight from her.

She wants attention after her parents divorced and took her cousin Krystal to lived with them and added to her depression because her father keeps a lot of attention to the younger cousin that she hated a lot and now even her friends would abandoned her too.

One night, she caught herself crying until sunrise because of the unbearable pain she kept inside. She didn't go to her school for a week and always going out for God who knows where. She walks into the park nearby when she saw a crying boy who was holding an empty cone on his little hands. "What's the problem kid?" She asked.

"M-My i-ice cream fell to the ground." The boy answered but still crying. "Oh, I'm sorry for that. Can noona buy you another one so you will stop crying now?" Seohyun offered while patted his head making him to stop his sobbing.

"Okay!" The boy wipes his own tears using his sweatshirt and get off from the bench. Seohyun gladly took his hand and find the ice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter