Farewell

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY OF JIN'S OPERATION

"Fany-ah, this is it! Do you think I can survive this?" He asked the girl who was reading the second installment of favorite book beside him. She puts down the book and sighed before giving him a bright eye smile shifting her position to caresses his face with her gentle hands he wants to hold forever.

He kissed it before leaning closer to give a peck on her forehead. "You will survive Jin! You're the great Choi, remember? I would like seeing you in your best suit while walking down the aisle with the right one for you, I wonder how handsome you are when that time comes." Tiffany exclaimed while clapping her hands.

"You know I'm always handsome in your eyes and that the girl will be as gorgeous as you too. I want my wife to have an eye smile, have a caring heart, one who loves book, definitely a jealous one, somewhat a perfectionist and always giving me strength when I'm down." Seokjin looked at her with sincerity on his eyes.

"Hmmmm...is it me? If I'm not mistaken?" Tiffany asked with her serious look. "Still." She sighed and engulfing him with her warmth before giving him a whispered on his ears. "C'mon on Jin, just go on with your life without me, you know that we're different now and my heart already taken by someone. Sorry." Tiffany said with sadness on her tone while enjoying the warmth of each other. "I know and I'm glad someone has found you where I can leave you with ease now."

"YAH! Don't say such stupid things, you will survive this, Jin!" Tiffany slapped his shoulder but Seokjin forcefully grabbed her both hands before planted a last peck into her soft lips while tears flowing from his eyes. "No goodbyes, right?" Seokjin freed her before wiping his own tears as the doctor barge inside and gestured him to start the operation now, he nodded.

"You'll be alright, Jin!" Holding his hands for the last time before he was entering inside the surgery room. "God only knows so see you again, Hwang Miyoung!" Seokjin gave his genuine smile to his favorite girl whom she really loves the most. "No goodbyes, right?" Tiffany made a pinky promise with him before he finally entered inside.

AT THE KIM'S

The house were quiet and calm as Taehyung doing his projects and homework’s to be submitted next week since Christmas was just around the corner and definitely planning to spend a whole holiday vacation with his wife.

He smiled at the thoughts of him with Tiffany cuddling on the cold weather when suddenly Seohyun popped out on his mind since the latter didn't stayed at the house for almost 2 days but he didn't want her to spend days with Seohyun though he was only worried at her. "Speaking of the devil." He sighed seeing the person he wanted to avoid for the rest of his life but he saw a lifeless Seohyun walking towards him instead the one.

"Tae." She spoke in a low voice before clearing made him worried. "Are you sick noona? You look so pale, do you eat your lunch? Okay, just wait here and I cook something for you." Taehyung stood but he was stopped by Seohyun's strong grip on his wrist.

"T-Tae, I-I'm..." "You're what noona?" Taehyung couldn't hear what she was trying to say. "I-I'm a week pregnant." Seohyun stated as he was looking at her in horror. He suddenly jumped off storming out of the house leaving her crying.

He was afraid yet nervous of the shocking revelation of his other woman, he was walking like a living dead leaving his knees became weak so he sat down on the bench for a rest so he could contemplate on the situation he’s been afraid of and his mind was turned corrupted as he couldn't find answers to his questions when he remembered his father's words that struck on his heart. He sighed. "Stress~"

Meanwhile, hours passed and still no result nor u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter