Day Off

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then who will accompany me to New York if you're not going with me, huh?" Tiffany asked her best friend about her business trip with Park Jimin, Im Yoona and CHOI SEOKJIN. "You can go on your own sweetie and besides I'm the HR Manager here and not you're P.A., okay? I will follow you there when I settled all the accounts here. I promise. Do you want me to send Ms. Park and Ms. Lee?" Seohyun was reading the latest fashion magazine on Hwang's office.

 

"Do as you wish. Aish! I think I'm going nuts here handling two huge companies at the same time 24/7. Ridiculous!" Tiffany was playing on her swivel chair while massaging her temple secretly glancing to Seohyun hoping that she would get the signal.

"Okay I get it just takes 2 days off before leaving for a business trip, Fany. I think it would be better, right? I know what you've been thinking off so stop whining at me because it’s freaking me out and leave now before I changed my mind. Got it?" Seohyun shooed her best friend to leave because she knew that Tiffany always bugging her about this and that so better to keep shut by allowing her to take a day-off.

 

"Thank you, Seohyun you're the best! I owe you a lot. Bye!" Tiffany quickly runs outside her office door leaving Seohyun at peace taking care of untouched documents. "Hello, Mr. Kim? I already gave Ms. Hwang a break just like what you've said to me. Yes. I understand, okay Sir. Thank you." Seohyun sighed after giving a call for Taehyung's father to inform him about her accomplished tasks.

"I wonder if I'm going to be a nanny or a babysitter here. Aish! I'm getting older these days for having kids around me." Seohyun arranging all the needed documents before proceeding to her next task again given by Mr. Kim.

AT KIM'S HOUSE

 "Oh? Wifey, why you're so early? No meetings?" Taehyung was playing to Prince when his wife arrives. "Seohyun gave me a day-off before heading to New York for a business trip in a month so it’s been too long before we've seen each other again so be a good boy, Tae-Tae and also you Prince!" Tiffany informed her husband about her leave while pointing at their puppy who was wiggling his tail in front of her.

"A month? That long? Who's with you there? Seohyun-noona? Can I accompany you there instead? Please?" Taehyung bombarding her questions after lying on the couch. "Yah! Hold your horses young man, you sounds like a nagging wife here and you know that I have no choice but to accompany our investors for a business there and NO you don't have to go with me because you have many projects and exams to settled next week and you have to take of care our house, Prince and also do the cleaning, okay?

Besides it’s my W.O.R.K" Tiffany scolding her stubborn husband who was now sitting beside her. "But I want to go there~ Pweety~pweez!" Taehyung attacks her with his aegyo voice and puppy eyes trying to please his wife who was looking at him in annoyance.

"Na-ah! Just listen to your noona, okay? You don't want to make me feel bad again, right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter