Confession

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung pay a visit to his father's mansion to have a small talk with him since he didn't visited for ages and also he need some advices for his committed sin. "OMO! TAEHYUNG-AH!" Mr. Kim shouted vigorously running through his son's presence at their living room.

He hugged him so tight that his son couldn't breathe and felt embarrassed when their maids were looking at them and stifled their small laughs between the childish intimacies. "APPA! STOP IT YOU EMBARASSING ME!!" Taehyung retorted trying to escape from his strong grip and kisses of his energetic father.

"What? You're my son and nothing to be embarrassed about besides you're still my baby boo-boo!" Mr. Kim patted his son’s head like a puppy while ushering him into his study room. "Okay so what's with the urge? I know you have something on your mind and mind to share them though?" Mr. Kim sipping his jasmine tea while observing his son who still keeps avoiding eye contacts from him. He knew Taehyung so well like a mother to her child since he raised him alone.

"..............." Taehyung took his deep breath and thinking if he would tell all the stories he have under his sleeves. Closing his eyes and cleared a lump on his throat gathering all his courage to spill out all of the thoughts that gave him sleepless night and undying guilt running through his spines. "You're running out of time my baby boo-boo." Mr. Kim joked to lighten the pressure that building up into his son's nerve.

"CUT THAT BABY BOO-BOO THING OR I'LL CHANGE MY MIND AND GO HOME NOW!" Taehyung was irritated yet annoyed by his father's dorkiness but Mr. Kim sees it too funny so he keeps mocking his kid to make him annoyed because for him it was kind of cute to his own liking. Let's say that Mr. Kim was a fan of Taehyung's aegyo since he always taking photos of him when he was still a cute little prince on his diaper.

"Such a grumpy kid I have." Mr. Kim pouts and crossing his arms while giving his son a sharp glare making Taehyung wants to puke. "Okay I make it straight to the point, Appa!" Mr. Kim gestured him to continue while sipping his favorite jasmine tea. "I cheated on my wife!" Mr. Kim chokes from his tea as Taehyung runs to him to pat his back.

"WHAT????!!!!!!" Mr. Kim snorted giving him a are-you-serious look. "Okay, okay I get it now that you wanted to punch or hit me straight to my face or despise me as your son and send me to safari as a meal for the hungry beast over there or you locked me up forever on our scary basement that I hate the most since then?

I will take all your anger and I wouldn't protest, Appa!" Taehyung closes his eyes and balling his fist and get himself ready from his raging father. "Omo? You're already grown up my boy I thought you were a gay since you didn't date any girl back then so that's why I agree with Mr. Hwang's offer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter