Wedding Day

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Today is basically the official wedding day. All the preparation already filled the grand hall and hopefully the ceremony will work smoothly but of course it was a little bit hasty in the morning.

"You are so pretty my daughter! " Mr. Hwang said. As she was done, it was time for the ceremony. Only God knows how she felt right now. As the door opened, she walked through the aisle, hand in hand with her dad.

The entire guest stunned looking at her. Finally, she reached the end of the aisle where Taehyung was waiting for her. "Take care of my daughter." Tiffany's dad tell him and he handed Tiffany to him.

"I will." Taehyung said and took Tiffany's hand. "Now let's begin the ceremony... Do you Kim Taehyung, take Tiffany Hwang as your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do." Taehyung said. "And do you Tiffany Hwang, take Kim Taehyung as your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?" That's the question that made her felt scared and hopeless.

"I-I do." She said even though she stuttered a little bit. "Now, I officially declared you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Tiffany could felt butterflies in her stomach as Taehyung slowly leaned towards her. She thought Taehyung would only kiss her on her forehead but she was wrong.

Taehyung gave her a soft and quick peck on the...lips. "Omo!! If only we didn't be in the public, I would already punch him in the face. Tiffany yelled in her mind. Then the ceremony is over.

Skip.....

First honeymoon night of Kim's... Taehyung was now squirming under the blanket feeling nervous as she waits for his wife to change. Excessive sweat, thumping heart and adrenaline were running inside his body, he wanted to be buried under the ground as he wasn't prepared on this NIGHT.

He closes his eyes and thinking about gummies, collections and stuffs so he couldn't imagine those erted thoughts rushing into his mind. Little did he know that Tiffany was already looking at him confused as she was drying her hair and ready to approached the husband who was now on his reverie but she was taken aback when she heard a giggling sound from him and found it scary so she chose to went outside the room and the TV instead.

After an hour, Tiffany jolted out on her seat as she was caught on her dream. She squinted her eyes and remembers that they were on the honeymoon so she quickly gets herself back to their room to check her crazy husband but she was amused at the sight where Taehyung was now drifted on his slumber while hugging a pillow probably waiting for his wife.

Tiffany approaches him and gently wipes away her husband's bangs on his forehead and she attentively looked at his baby face feature and a sudden smile crept up on Taehyung while murmuring his wife's name makes audible from Tiffany's hearing.

"I'll be gentle Fany-ah, trust this dorky husband of yours." Tiffany shocked at her husband's words as she thought that his dream was somewha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter