Naughty Tiffany

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and Seohyun were now heading at Big Hit Academy to attend the school festival, they're already late now for his musical. "Omo! I almost forgot that it's also my baby cousin's musical too." Seohyun face palmed herself for forgetting her cousin's school musical.

"What a careless cousin are you?" Tiffany teased. "Thank you for your busy schedules, meetings and paper works that we have to finished for the whole ing week that I totally forgot Krystal's musical." Seohyun replied sarcastically while glaring at her boss/best friend.

"Thanks to me that I bought two bouquets for my husband and for your cousin." Tiffany said while turning off their engine as they arrived at the academy. BIG HIT AUDITORIUM.... The musical was almost a halfway through to its finale as the two woman entered inside holding the bouquets.

They were searching for their respective seat located in front as they were received a V.I.P pass from Taehyung and Krystal. "Hey! The kissing part would be the next. I'm kind of anticipating that scene but I hope I'm the lead instead of that Krystal so I have a chance to kiss my Tae oppa!" One of the female students said but Tiffany and Seohyun heard it while still searching for their seat.

Hwang was now throwing daggers to the student who said that. "Yah! What are you saying Krystal was so hot and gorgeous as I said that your Taehyung was no match for me. They're not perfect for each other and also I heard that Taehyung was into a relationship so he always turned down every girl in town that keeps on flirting and hitting on him.

I wonder if there was another woman that as hot as my Krystal." Another male student stated makes Tiffany fuming in anger while Seohyun stifled her laugh. "Seriously, children these days?!" Tiffany massaging her temple listening to the students gossiping.

"Your husband was quite famous here as well as my baby cousin." Seohyun said nonchalantly as they found their vacant seats in front. The kissing scene was already approaching when they saw Krystal and Taehyung up on the stage exchanging their dialogues.

Tiffany was uncomfortable with their close interaction while Seohyun was immersed on the musical digging into her popcorn. "I love you and I don't want us to be apart." Krystal said her lines waiting for Taehyung's turn. She saw how his face flushed when she said that words.

"I-I l-love y-you t-too as a friend because I'm already in love with someone else, sorry." Taehyung said his lines with ease avoiding her gaze at him. Tiffany felt relief about their scene that is what she believes. Seohyun was now crying beside her as she heard a sniffing sound.

"Yah! Can you keep quiet Seohyun I'm focusing here, okay?" Tiffany whispered at her. "You have to forget your feelings for me. It wasn't right to fall for me now that we have committed to someone else." Taehyung still going to his lines perfectly.

Krystal swiftly kissed him encircling her arms around his neck while Taehyung was startled by her actions because he remembers that it wasn't on the line that they're practicing awhile ago. They heard the crowd shouting while Tiffany was standing with her fist ready to punch someone while Seohyun looking at them in awe dropping her popcorn.

Tiffany found her way up to the stage made the crowd confused while Seohyun goes frantic of what her best friend would do now. "How dare you cheat behind my back? Is my love wasn't enough for you?

I'm your wife and you're still seeing someone else aside from me? Do you feel what I feel being betrayed by the person I love the most?" Tiffany fakes a sob while acting like a pro holding her handkerchief.

"Wife?" Krystal asked in confusion. "What are you doing here? I thought you're going on a business trip?" Taehyung said while holding her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter