Surprise

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exactly 10 A.M. when the plane from New York arrived at Korea and a tall handsome young man on his 20’s wearing a black leather coat with shades walking outside the arrival area and ushered by his two bodyguards to his respective black BMW.

"Seoul hasn't changed at all since I left and still feels like home." He was driving around the city and recalls every place he was familiar of and halted when he saw the same old bookstore he used to be around buying new arrivals and the place where he first met the woman he loved the most and the memories of them still lingers on him as he recalls it starting from small greetings on that place until a curved crept up on his face as he remembered their first shared kiss inside the bookstore.

 

He takes out the bookmark from the pocket of his coat and stared on it for so long and a only a deep sighed came from him. He always carried the bookmark on himself wherever he goes because he thought that it was the only thing that binds them. He read the words written by her at the back of the bookmark that has a designed of tulips in different colors in front.

"Pure love always binds two people together." "Yeah and I still believed on those ing words!" He slump his broad body against the driver seat and gently put his arm over his forehead and slowly closing his eyes.

"Pure and true but not for both us. Our fate was a living proof that forever didn't exist at all. A sad and tragic love story like Romeo & Juliet. Yeah, I knew that ing story." Tears came out from his eyes unknowingly but still remains on his position when a ring on his phone suddenly broke his trance.

"Jin-baby, are you already arrived in Seoul?" A lady asked from the other line. "Yes babe and I'm still on jet lagged and resting inside my car. Sorry I didn't call you right away when I arrived." Seokjin explained. "I'll always understand baby. Always." The lady replied with conviction.

"Thanks babe, so I see you later at dinner, okay?" Jin reminded her on their date. "Sure, I wouldn't forget that, baby. Okay I have to go our meeting will be starting now. Drive safely baby see you tonight!" The lady said in a hurry and immediately hanged up. He sighed again.

 

Their relationship wasn't in a rough situation but he noticed that there were no affections behind at all. They always exchanging messages on email, stay on the line until dawn and having pet names on themselves but still no affection.

It was empty. Dull. Seokjin parked his car on the usual near the bookstore and stepped outside the driver’s seat. He entered and the smell of the books inside was an enjoyable scent for him, he slowly rummaging from covers that might caught his interest, how he misses the place so much.

"Mr. Choi, what a coincidence it might be or it was planned by both of you to meet here for a date." The owner's grandson yelled at Seokjin that made him startled but the choice of words caught his attention and keeps replaying on his minds.

"Ms. Hwang I think your boyfriend here was already picking you up for a date tonight." The young man advert the attention from Seokjin to Tiffany. He knew about their relationship and being a valued customers he slowly befriended with the former couple but little did he know that two already broke up and still couldn't healed themselves from pains until now.

 

Awkward engulfing the whole place because no one bothers to broke the silence. Hwang stared blankly at the former who was still processing his heart and mind from a total shock and a sudden sting on his wounded heart. Unfateful meeting for both of them.

"F-Fany-ah" Seokjin hesitated mentioning her name but still managed to utter it. "Minho, I think I have to go by now, my HUSBAND had texted me awhile ago and telling me to go home. Don't forget to reserve the book I keep on requesting for you. Gotta go, bye then." Tiffany swiftly ditching the scene leaving both of them in shocked and confused by emphasizing her word husband.

"I think both of you didn't end up together, huh, hyung? It’s so really unfortunate because I'm actually a fan of both of you." The young man by the name Minho finally gained courage to break their trance from the lass sudden outburst.

"But I hoped that she already forgot me by now anyway. I only because her too much pain and I don't want to repeat it all over again." Seokjin found the book that caught his eyes as Minho only patted his back soothing him as he walked back to the counter.

"Oh, by the way that book was Ms. Hwang recently catching up and looking for the next installment to be arrived by next week and she was really hooked in it." Minho said. Seokjin smiled thinking how they were almost similar from ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter