Goodbye

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany whimpered when her eyes hit by the light piercing beneath the curtain walls of the hospital room where Seokjin confined. She squirmed before she noticed that no one beside her now when she totally opened her eyes and searching for him, she quickly get off and headed to the bathroom hoping that he was there but to her dismay it was empty so she washed up first before going outside.

"Where did that lamppost go? Seriously!" She was searching all over the hospital wing but she couldn't find him. She walked outside through the nearby gazebo at the back of the hospital after she took a cup of coffee from the vending machine.

She was freezing since the weather was cold because Christmas is just around the corner, the cold breeze of the wind gently hits her when she felt someone putting a coat to kept her warmth. "It's already cold now we should get back inside." A familiar throaty voice came from behind.

"YAH! Where did you go? I was freaking worried for you, you dumb head!" She smacked his chest playfully before she complied to him. "Sorry I went out for some fresh air since I was stucked inside the AC room for almost a week." He lied because she doesn't want her to see him in pain.

He always injured the unbearable pain on his chest every time they're to shows that he was fine and nothing to be worried but in contrary he wasn't. "But I hope that you wake me up instead so I can accompany you, Jin." Tiffany suggested giving him a squeeze on his hands that was placed on her shoulder with a coat.

"Nah! I'm fine and besides I don't want to disturb your snoring, Fany-ah." Seokjin still holding the pain he felt right now by biting his tongue inside while Tiffany gave him a sharp glare. "So are you ready for your operation for the next day?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, I was but before that we have to go somewhere else today." Seokjin have things under his sleeves as he managed surprises for Tiffany. "Somewhere? But why don't we stay here instead it’s not good for you for some outside activities, Jin!" Tiffany worriedly replied giving a worried look.

"I don't want to be treated like a sick nor person with disability and do I have to remind you that I'm the great Choi, just so you know." Seokjin remarked while giving her a smile of assurances. "And maybe it would be the last time that I'll be with you." He added making Tiffany eyed him in disbelief before she knocked his head.

"Don't you dare say that again or I will be the one who'll bury you alive then, araesso?" Tiffany snorted while Seokjin give him a weak smile. "Aye, aye, Hwang eomma!" He said playfully before they entered his room.

LATER THAT NIGHT

 "YAH! C'mon now before someone sees us sneaking around this time, you're too slow, Miyoung-ah! Hurry before we get caught here!" Seokjin whispered to the slowpoke Tiffany who was struggling to catch up on his pace, running.

"What the hell are we doing here?" Tiffany exclaimed feeling exhausted because of hiding and running before they finally get outside the hospital. "Stop your nagging and just follow me to the car. We'll drive tonight, woohoo so exciting I can't wait!" Seokjin said vigorously holding Tiffany's hand on him.

They're driving outside New York where t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter