Jealousy

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT BIG HIT ACADEMY

School festival is just around the corner and Taehyung's class was busy preparing for their booth. Krystal Jung, the class president decided to do a cafe since their class have a bunch of popular yet pretty faces because it was one of the qualifications to advertise their products.

Taehyung was also part of the musical as the male lead and Krystal as her partner so they're also rehearsing after class. "It's quite late now we better go home. See you guys tomorrow." One of Taehyung's classmate said after they stepped out from the auditorium.

"We have to go first, Krystal! Bye see you!" Jieun waved goodbye together with Jiyeon. "Okay, see yah!" Krystal waved back as she was still busy with her stuffs inside her bag. "H-Hello, K-Krystal-ssi, a-ahmm, do you mind if I give you a lift to your home it was too dangerous now to go home by yourself." Taehyung offered to her former crush.

He likes Krystal for almost 3 years now and he was so timid to confess to the tough and cool girl on his class because he was afraid to scare her off. "Ahm, sure why not, Tae-Tae just give me a sec to arrange my stuff." Krystal said hiding her flushed face from the young lad. She also had a crush to Taehyung since they entered highschool but she was shy to admit it thinking that he doesn't share the same feelings with her.

Taehyung unlocked his bike and hopped on while he helped Krystal to sit behind him. He gave the helmet at the young lass to make sure that she was safe for the ride. "Hold on to my waist, Krys!" Taehyung said as she complied and gently encircled her skinny arms to the lad's waist.

The ride on her home went smoothly and Krystal enjoyed it so much while sniffing the scent of Taehyung's while hugging him so tight. It was once in a lifetime chance to be cherished for two people shares the same feelings but this time it was different for Taehyung.

"Thank you for the ride, Tae-Tae!" Krystal shyly said as she keeps on fidgeting while avoiding his gaze. "No problem, just anytime you can count on me, Krystal and besides I'm your vice president slash friend, right?" Taehyung shows his toothy grin and gesturing her thumbs up before he jumped on his bike but Krystal held his wrist and kisses him into his cheeks before running quickly inside her house.

"She kiss me, what does it mean? Oh maybe it was just a thank you. Well, I have to go home or I will be scolded by my wifey noona." Taehyung caresses the spot where Krystal kiss him awhile ago but little did he know, someone was watching him from afar as the person inside the car was fuming in anger as she gripped tightly on the steering wheel.

KIM'S HOUSEHOLD

Taehyung arrives first on their home sweet home after he picks up Prince Fluffy from their neighborhood. He released the puppy on the floor as he entered inside and makes his way to kitchen to cook a meal for two.

"I thought she will be home early because she misses Prince? Uhm, maybe she has urgent stuffs to be settled." Taehyung changes his uniform to a comfortable one so he can prepared their dinner before hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter