Back Together

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE'S POV

Seohyun was quite nervous after Tiffany called her awhile ago to meet at their favorite cafe they used to go when they're still best friends. She entered and greeted by a beautiful waitress Yoona, she smiles and bowed before she was taking a seat on the table near the open window of the cafe.

She knew that Tiffany already discovered her relationship with Taehyung but meeting her was making her mind out of control, she prepared herself with this but still guilt took her over because Tiffany was somewhat kind to her and treated her as a family.

"Oh, so early? Excited to meet me?" A woman on business attire let out a sarcastic chuckle made her lost on her trance. She didn't answer back but gave her murderous glare to the woman who gave her the same glare.

They we're staring at each other like a beast hunting for the prey in front of them until Tiffany broke the intense battle between them. "Let's make things clear here 'cause I don't want to waste my time on a backstabber." She said sharply while crossing her arms and showing an arrogant manner in front of her enemy but the latter seems unmoved and mirrored her instead.

"I don't have intentions to leave Taehyung on his cheater wife's hand because I will make him mine no matter what!" Seohyun barked at her with a smirk on her angelic face while Tiffany frowned and deepened her deadly looks on her.

"As you wish but I assure you that my husband was still on me and we we're back for good last night that made him go crazy over me." She smirked seeing Seohyun uncomfortable because of her boldness. 

"Besides I'm his first before you exist on the picture, you ing !" Tiffany added made Seohyun rage into anger and bounds her limit, she knew that the wife won their conversation so she grabbed her brunette hair made the woman winced in pain but Tiffany also do the same thing with her when Yoona approached to stopped the two woman beating each other followed by the other staffs.

AT BIG HIT ACADEMY

The clueless Taehyung was strolling around the campus with Krystal, they we're heading on the student council office when his phone rang. "Hello?" "Yes, I knew them why?"

"WHAT? OKAY I'LL BE THERE OFFICER. THANK YOU!" He freaked out knowing the two women who were dear to him were caught by the police. He informed Krystal and she was freaking out too and made them both running hurriedly outside the campus.

SEOUL DISTRICT POLICE

The two elegan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter