Confession pt. 2

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY’S POV

I was half-conscious and still haven't catch enough sleep since then; I'm now standing in front of the marble stone where his name neatly engraves, the funeral went well and his family, friends and other relatives already left me because to stay for awhile.

No more tears to shed for, my eyes only fixed to the stone and still unmoved, my brain didn't function this time. I sighed inwardly. "You said that there were no goodbyes but still you leave me without saying a word. You're so unbelievable, you know that?" I snorted and sighed again in defeat even if he was dead still undefeated, I smile at the thoughts of his antics. Great Choi!

"Guess, you still has your crazy pranks with you, huh?" I'm talking with no one and look like I'm out of my mind now. Great Hwang! "I see you again then!" I waved goodbye and slowly turns my back away as I taking my pace forward leaving him with a heavy heart.

He was still to me and almost a half part of my life, he's the one I can lean on, lending his ears for me, acts like my own brother and never fails to make me smile every single day. "I'm wondering how my husband is this days? I hope he didn't give her too much trouble during my stay here."

I thought while I'm hopping inside my silver Audi R8 and taking out my keys in my purse. I guess I need to get back ASAP before Dad freaked the hell out on my unsettled projects in Korea. I dialed my phone calling my best friend Seohyun. RING. RING. RING.RING. RING.

"............." "C'mon, Seohyun just pick up your freaking phone." I grumbled while I was tapping my fingers on the steering wheel, waiting for her to answer it but still no response. Did something bad happen with them? My anxiety eating me now when her phone was still unanswered. I cancel the call and igniting my car and drive back to my own pod.

AT THE OB-GYNE CLINIC

TAEHYUNG’S POV

We're on a queue while waiting for her name to be called. I accompanied noona for a daily check-up for our first baby but I was still worried about my wife's reaction through this. She wouldn't forgive but I have to deal with it since I also involved with this and also it was still my child." I thought while zoning out seating on the waiting area, I saw Seohyun having a good vibes today maybe she was only excited of our first baby since she likes kids so much.

I glance at her with a soft smile before holding her hand to lessen the fear inside, she only smiles at me, I treated her only like a very close friend of mine because I knew whom I really love, my wife. "Number 59, please." The nurse yelled as she announces the next patient that was us.

We stood up and led our way inside the clinic, the feeling of being a first time parents was so indescribable, I'm so happy at the same guilty for my beloved wife. Tsss. "Have a sit." The doctor said with friendly manners as he pointed the seats for us, we complied. He asked some questions that we oblige to response, most of it was for Seohyun so I barely talk, I let her because she was the patient.

I saw her eyes full of excitement while having a talk with the doctor and I didn't noticed my wife's call, I took out my phone from my pocket and checked it, 23 missed calls and 12 unread messages that I assumed that came from my wife, I inhaled sharply before I opened it when a few rings startled me, it was HER. I nearly jumped from my seat before I excuse myself to finally answer her calls.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL KIM TAEHYUNG? WHY DIDN'T YOU PICKING UP YOUR FREAKING PHONE OR YOU WANT ME

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter