Flashback

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY”S POV

I stayed at our house rooftop after Taehyung leave me here hanging for almost an hour now, I couldn't digest his painful words earlier. He was ridiculous saying such words, a divorce? Was he gone crazy?

Did he already fall in love to my best friend slash ex-best friend in just a short period of time? That I thought she was a dear friend but she stabbed me on my back and the worst was being a ing mistress of my husband and carried his child, great just great!

I felt cheated, yeah I was but somewhat I felt guilty too because I have a feeling that Taehyung knew it too, he caught me a few times already while talking with Seokjin. Geez! Such a complicated life for me! Dammit. I couldn't help myself to curse under my breath I was so frustrated and on a mess, I couldn't think clearly for his suggestion to divorce, us?

 

Hell no never! And yeah, I hate to admit it but he already caught my cold heart by his own way. I managed to let a small smile despite of our messy situation now. Dad would kill us both if he discovered this forbidden affair between us. ! I forgot to call him too, argh!!!! It was killing me and divorce thing occupied my weary mind.

Damn you Seo Joohyun!!!! I have to deal with this ing and sure that she could gave me her ing explanation of her getting pregnant from my idiot husband!!!!! I ruffled my brunette hair out of frustration, I would have to think which things I have to deal with first but I guess my Dad would be highly prioritized for now.

I quickly stormed inside our house to search for my phone when it sudden rang before I could get it inside my LV bag that place on my bed. My Dad was calling. Very well Mr. Hwang!! "Miyoung-ah?..."

"Dad sorry I didn't gave you a call when I arrived I was having a jetlag here. Taehyung picked me up from the airport and I was now seating on my bed, unpacking my stuffs." I replied with my cute voice but it doesn't affect by my stupid antics and what made me to do this kind of creepy stuffs at the first place? Oh well, I think I'm gone crazy too just like my stupid and idiot young husband.

Grrrr!!!! "Oh yeah, thank God you're safe. By the way, I invite you two for tomorrow's dinner at our house, young lady I will discuss something." "Got that, Dad!" "Send my regards to my son-in-law, bye princess."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter