Living Together

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days of honeymoon just passed like that and nothing odd happens between the newlyweds. They kept up their own way of lives; one who suffocates herself on the crappy business stuffs and one who enjoys ditching classes.

Taehyung strolling down the city and decided to buy some stuffs for his own when a sudden ring from his phone broke his trance. He immediately fished out the thing from his pocket and frowned when a caller ID appears on the screen.

"Tae Tae! Omo! I have good news for both of you and definitely you enjoy your quality together or should I say Y time." He grimaces at his father emphasizing inappropriate words. Everything that was good for his father seems worst for Taehyung.

"Stop beating around the bush Dad or I hanged up the phone!" Taehyung scoffed while hearing his father's giggling sound on the other line. "Relax kid! You're no fun at all, Tae Tae! Aigoo, this child of mine. Well anyway, Tiffany was waiting on our company building and she was the one who will tell the whole thing for you.

I have to go now because my client and Mr. Hwang were already here for a proposal. See you son! I LOVE YOU!" Mr. Kim immediately hanged up before Taehyung will protest. "So what now?" Taehyung sighed.

AT KIM'S CORPORATION

Tiffany was now sitting on her own office at the Kim's probably waiting for the husband's arrival when a knocked breaks her trails of thoughts. "Come in."

A brunette girl popped out her head and finally entered the room and Tiffany greets her with a flashing eyes mile. "Fany! How are you?" The other girl greets her in a bear hug as she hugs back her best friend.

"Nothing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter