Love and Lust

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE MONTH LATER

HK Company threw a party for their successful projects and Mr. Kim introduced his only heir Taehyung to all of the guests on the said party and welcomed the young member of the industry while Tiffany was sitting on the bar counter feeling proud for her husband.

"Can I have your attention for awhile, Ms. Hwang?" The tall tanned man approached and asked her while sipping his tequila. "Okay." Tiffany said nonchalantly and followed him on the empty alley of the hall.

"I will be leaving again for another business but I have to settle first our misunderstandings before I left again. Will you allow me to explain for real, Fany? It won't take too long." Seokjin inhaled sharply before he mutters the unspoken words he kept for so long while Tiffany anticipated the words from the man she used to love before.

"I'm sick, Fany-ah and I'm afraid that I won't make it after my operation next week. Sorry if I kept this from you because I don't want you to stay with me when I'm dying helplessly in your arms so I decided to leave you without a word and asked Seohyun to stay with me instead because she's also a dear friend of mine besides she won't hurt deeply seeing me on this kind of state unlike you.

I knew that you will suffer a lot than I do and I couldn't bear seeing you in a mess everyday when I'm in pain. Sorry." Seokjin silently cried while looking at her who's also shed tears with him. "J-Jin?" Tiffany grabbed the chance to engulf him into her warmth and silently seizing their moments. The unsettled feelings was all coming back with affection and again lingers through Tiffany's nerves down to her spine. He felt loved again and his feelings for her were still there.

They stared at each other sending affection between them before he initiated a gentle kiss on her lips. LOVE. "I'll still love my mushroom until my last breath. Sorry if I will leave you again." Seokjin weakly said while he was crying helplessly in front of her. Tiffany felt weak on her knees as she cried out loud while letting herself kneels in front of him and stifled her loud sobs using her hands to cover .

"I-I c-can't. D-Don't p-please. S-Stay." Tiffany was having a hard time to breathe as she held her chest while crying loudly down on her knees while Seokjin only looks at her with sadness on his eyes.

"I-I s-still....l-love y-you J-Jin. S-Sorry. P-Please s-stay." Tiffany finally admitted her love for him that would make someone's heart torn into pieces. He finally hugged her affectionately and gently rubbed his hands on her back to soothe his ex-lover as their love for each other coming back again for the second time around.

OUTSIDE THE EVENT HALL

 He was running away from the place soaking his weak body under the pouring rain while crying his heart out when he saw everything that he shouldn't need to be seen at all. His own wife hugging and kissing another man aside from him and the worst is she managed to confess her true feelings into the man she used to love before him. The consistent pain on his heart was so unbearable that he couldn't breathe either walks normally from his pace.

"You will catch cold if you stay like that, just so you know kid." A woman appeared behind him holding an umbrella for him. "N-Noona?" Taehyung was soaking wet but he could still recognize her despite the blurry vision of his eyes due to his crying.

"Aish! I don't want this kind of scene in front of me so hurry a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter