She Got Me

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG’S POV

Damn! I was sweating hard facing my own father as well as my father-in-law as we seated on the couch across them, thankfully my wife is here beside me to support me. She smiles at me giving a squeeze on my sweaty hand, I know Mr. Hwang was already informed by my wife and she told me that her father nearly crashed his personal MAC laptop against the wall, do I have to thank her for informing him first without me?

Geez! It kills me hoping that the ground swallowed me now, oh God! I cried silently and pray that miracles do happen right now in front of me. "So, what's your plan regarding this, Taehyung?" I nearly fell off from the couch when Mr. Hwang's rough voice shoots on me.

 

! "I-I took responsibility on the child, Sir but I don't want to get divorce to my wife. All of this was all my fault and I admit that I've had this stupid lust on my body that almost breaks my strong relationship with her." I glance at my wife before I looked back at them and swallowed a lump from my throat. If looks we're real daggers I definitely stabbed a million times from Mr. Hwang.

"What if I want you to abort your child from this woman and pay her you could asked her to name the price and I will definitely gave it without a words I also don't want you to divorce my precious daughter because it would cost me a very stressful life and lost all my profits as well, remember our partnership right? So what about that?" I couldn't believe his words about aborting a life, hell no! I will never do that! "Sorry for my words but are you that rude, Sir?

How can you say that stupid things in front of us especially in front me who was the father of the child you wanted to kill? Are you that stupid? You're too much and ridiculous, I won't do it! Sorry! I love your daughter, yes but killing a life was a sin and I couldn't take it. I think I'm out of this I will protect my child and the mother also beloved my wife.

I love all of them and I don't want you to lay a finger on them." I almost punched right through his face when I stood up and speak to him out of annoyance, they we're too shocked to react when I already yelled giving him a gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter