Final

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE YEAR LATER

TAEHYUNG’S POV

Yeah, I already graduated highschool and now I'm searching for a university with the help of my beloved wifey noona and yes, she already gave birth to my 3 months old son, Taemin and currently she stayed at home to rest so I took over our company.

She always teach and guide me regarding some stuffs managing businesses and sometimes she attended the meeting together with my son, all our valued employees congratulate us for our newborn son and soon-to-be heir.

I always visited my eldest daughter, Jiyeon from Seohyun's apartment with her husband Jungkook, they already decided to tie-the-knot last month and he gladly accepted my own daughter treats her as his own as well as his family while her cousin Krystal will joined me at the same university I will choose so in short she's depending on me.

Geez! We've become best friend for so long because my wife always bribes her shopping spree just to check me out if I'm wooing some girls outside but hey I'm a loyal husband here! I always protested but Tiffany didn't listen to me even once because she always said that I must obey her because she was my noona and I'm just a dongsaeng.

Dammit! My wife always wins but I couldn't do anything because she holds all my access in money. "TAEHYUNG!!!!" My wife yelled. Oh no, not again she was being grumpy these days and it was giving me a hard time ALWAYS.

I put down my pen and checked her on our bedroom seeing my son playfully biting her favorite totoro that I gave her when we went at Lotte World but seriously she was sulking over our little ones. I chuckle and helped her taking away the totoro from Taemin who started to cry but I quickly lifted him into my arms.

"Fany-ah? Seriously you're fighting over our son because of a totoro? This isn't you?" I eyed her but she avoided my glares and she changed her head low. Cute! "I couldn't believe myself too and I'm being sensitive and emotional these days, I don't even know either." She sighed and I saw tears glistening from her eyes.

Crap! "E-Errr....Fany-ah, sorry for scolding you I didn't mean it." I was kind of frantic now when I heard a sniffing sound from her and I don't want to let Taemin awake as he already drifted into a deep slumber in my arms. I approached my wife on our shared bed gently lay my son and try to soothe her and now I'm handling two babies under my care but I preferred to work on papers rather than staying at home doing chores.

"T-Tae, sorry if I'm being like this." She hugged me and whispered under her sobbing, I also hugged her back playing with her smooth and silky brunette hair that smells like strawberry. I love this! Byuntae! "You're not at fault wifey, you do nothing wrong so why sorry?" I calmed her down by kissing her forehead giving my best smile showing my dimples that she loves.

 

"Oh, I forgot that your father called us over for dinner, he also invited Seohyun and Krystal so we must prepared." She said flashing her genuine eye smile that always killing me. "Hmmmmmm" I hummed while giving her butterfly kisses right through her beautiful face. "No, not now Tae-Tae, you don't want Taemin to wake up here and cry." She pointed her lips through our son while pushing me away from her. Geez! I was already .

I pulled her up and entered our bathroom so I could continue my business inside without waking up our son. BYUN MODE!

 KIM'S MANSION

Dinner was already started when the Kim couple arrives. They we're greeted by their father with Seohyun and her family together with Krystal and Namjoon who arrived first before them. "Oh, my precious daughter was getting fat again?" Mr. Hwang daughter who was now pouting while holding her son's stuffs.

"Yah! Daddy!" Tiffany whined loudly gaining attention from the crowd. "Hey! Fany? Sup?" Seohyun playfully greets her with a hip-hop style, she learned it from Jungkook who has a b-boy style with him.

"D-Dadaa!" Jiyeon shouted when she saw Taehyung approaching with her brother Taemin on his arms. She was a bright child and a dorky too that she inherits from Seohyun and Taehyung. She quickly threw her arms over his father's neck and showers him sloppy kisses all over his face causing him to chuckles.

"How's my beautiful daughter, Jiyeon? Say hello to your little brother, Taemin." He lifted her up with his free arms together with Taemin who seems very sleepy on his other arms. My son was a sleepyhead! "Taemin!" She playfully steal a kiss to her brother and encircled her arms over Taehyung's neck when Tiffany appears behind.

"Annyeong, Jiyeonnie!" Tiffany flashes her eye smile that the little girl adores so much, she called her Mama because she was her father's wife and she also love her like her own moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter