The First Meeting

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAE TAE WAKE UP KID!!!!!" a loud voice was audible on Kim's mansion as Mr. Kim excitedly greets his son early in the morning and ready to announce good news for him. Meanwhile, Taehyung was rolling around on his comfy bed while burying his face on the pillow probably annoyed by his father's loudness.

A loud bang of his door startled him as his beloved father hugged him tightly and a wide smile appeared on his face. "You're gonna be married to Mr. Hwang's daughter this month and he approved it!!!!" Taehyung  furrowed his brows and looked at his father in disbelief as he couldn't imagine himself to be married at his young age.

"DAD I WASN'T READY TO BE MARRIED, WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO BE IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION AND MR. HWANG'S DAUGHTER WAS TOO OLD FOR ME!!!!" Taehyung grumbled and couldn't digest the word of marriage for his young age.

He doesn't even know how to take care of babies also he was afraid to touched them and scares them away he also doesn't know how to worked on their own company doing daily reports and stuffs.

He pitied the woman who'll gonna end up with him. "Don't worry kid! Tiffany will definitely handle situation and took care of you since she was older than you and much mature than you. I trust this Hwang's daughter and remember that I'm old enough to work under the company so in a short time I will give our company in your care when you reached the right age.

I can't wait to see my grandchildren." Mr. Kim's eye lit up as he imagines his son already had his own family and happily married with Tiffany. "APPA!!!!! I WON'T DO IT." Taehyung slump his body on the mattress and roll on the other side to avoid his father and pretend to sleep.

"OKAY! BUT PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE ISOLATED IN YOUR ROOM WITH NO WIFI, VIDEO GAMES, ICE CREAM AND GUMMY BEARS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!" Mr. Kim threatened his own son but it makes Taehyung to face him with his eyes wide-open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter