A cat and a Lake

Let's meet in our next life

"A what?" Junior asked.

 

"A cat." Jb said

 

It was the next day. They were at school and eating lunch when Jb said it.

 

"Why do you want a cat?" BamBam asked face scrunching up.

 

"Because they are easy to take care of. And my mom might...have...already... gotten it." Jb trailed off, stuffing food into his mouth in slight embarrassment.

 

"Your mom!? Dude, she's giving you the cat!?" Jackson cackled. 

 

Mark jabbed him in the side making him stop, "Shut it." He said to him before turning to Jb "I think It's a great idea. Invite us over when you get it, I want to see it."

 

"Her. And sure." Jb smiled before glaring at Jackson who sheepishly smiled.

 

Jackson and Mark got closer since yesterday. After their odd conversation, they went back to doing their paper and managedto finish a good portion of it, and today they kept close together. Even sitting next to each other during lunch. (making Jb raise an eyebrow and BamBam to pout slightly, as Jb made sure to take the seat on the other side of Jackson).

 

"So, Mark. What did you do as a hobby in LA?" Junior asked curious. 

 

"Uh, well I do know how to skateboard." 

 

"Do you know how to surf!?" BamBam asked excitedly. 

 

"Yeah, I do. I don't surf as much as I skate though." He replied. 

 

"Do you do anything else?" Yugyeom asked.

 

"Uh, well besides that and the horses, that I've already told you about, not much. I sometimes read and I guess I like to go swimming. We have a big pool behind our house." He smiled.

                                                                                    ...................

"Woah." Yi said with wide eyes.

A beautiful lake laid before him. It's crystal clear water shining in the sun as 7 small waterfalls all spread out  across a cliff at the far end continuously let out water. The lake was quite deep in the forest, hidden by a group of trees and bushes.

"See I knew you would like it." Jia grinned.

"How the hell did you find this place?" He whispered, still in awe.

"I was looking for herbs for the doc when I stubled upon this place." He said with a flourish.

Yi stared at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Alright, Alright! I got lost while looking for herbs for the doc and stubled upon this place." He admitted with a pout and a cross of the arms.

Yi laughed.

...........

A.N I will be posting two chapters. I will post the next one soon.

http://www.wallpapersonweb.com/image-92842.html this is the pic that inspired the lake...sorry if the link doesn't work.