Surprises

Let's meet in our next life

Jackson couldn't believe it. No. There was no way. But... Could it? No. No,no,no. Not at all. No. way. 

He was currently on his way to school, his mind racing from everything he read yeasterday after taking home the book. It couldn't be possible. Past lives? Able to remember it? He shook his head. But something in his gut was telling him it was true. 

"How?" He mumbled as he walked into class.

...........................

Mark was tired. Tired of the dreams that didn't explain anything and only brought more questions. Tired of the way they cut off at what seems to be the most important parts. But most of all, just tired.

It was lunch time and Mark was having a hard time keeping his eyes open, the only thing keeping him from falling asleep was the fact that he knew he wouldn't be able to finish any of those dreams. 

"Hey Mark?" A voice whispered from his right.

"Not now Jia." He whispered back before his eyes suddenly widened and he looked over to Jackson in horror, guess the dreams were getting to him more than he thought. 

Jackson looked at him in shock. But thankfully it was only Jackson who heard him say that. "I mean Jackson. Sorry, I haven't been getting much sleep." He rubbed his eyes with a sheepish smile.

Jackson just blinked at him before saying something very unexpected "These dreams of yours...Have they been...Have they seemed more like memories then dreams?" He asked hesitantly.

Mark blinked before tilting his head to think about it, now that he mentioned it, they did "...Yeah something like that, why?" 

Jackson looked a little sick. 

"You okay?" It was Mark's turn to worry. 

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. Just. Fine." He turned his gaze to the table.

"Hey, is something going on? You know you can talk to me right?" Mark whispered to him.

Jackson looked at the him for a few moments "...Yeah. Actually, I think we should talk. But not here. Can you come over after school? There's something I want to show you." 

Mark was confused but agreed anyway.

...........

A.N I apologize for all the short chapters. ^^;