Books

Let's meet in our next life

Jackson was sure there was something going on with Mark. He just couldn't figure out what. Yet. He was going to find out sooner or later. 

"Ugh, this class is so boring." He mumbled to himself. He was in one of the only two classes that Mark, unfortunately, wasn't. 

"-And many people believed that you could have been reborn as a new person, And even fewer believed you could somehow access those memories of your past self-"

Jackson's head flew up from its leaning position on his hand, something about those words getting to him.

Past self? Access memories? How? 

And before he could fully process it, his hand flew up.

"Yes Jackson?" The teacher asked pausing in his speech.

"You said people believed that they could access their past selfs memories, How would they do that?" The teacher looked surprised that Jackson was actually listening and answered him.

"Well, many ways. But if you want to go into detail there are some books you could read."

Some of his classmates giggled, Jackson? Read?

"Could you tell me the names of them?" He really needed to look into this, call it another gut feeling.

The class sat in stunned silence, but the teacher quickly recovered and nodded "Sure, but it would have to be after class. Just come up to my desk and I'll give you a list, I'm sure you could find most in our school library and if not, any library around here might have them." Jackson nodded and the teacher, pausing a second to look at him for a moment, went back to his speech.

..............

The next time Jia saw Sj, It ended up being on his way towards the lake to find Yi.

"Hey Sj!" He called out, making the older boy look at him. 

"Yo Jia! What's up?" He said as he walked up to Jia.

"Well..." Jia trailed off teasingly making Sj raise a brow.

"I just came back from the stables and you know what? Minny was there." He started, watching with amusement as Sj gave him his full attention.

"She told me to ask you something." 

"What? Ask me what?" Sj asked, maybe a little too excited.

Jia grinned "She asked me to ask you...If you could go see her at the stables. Apparently she had something she wanted to ask you." Jia barely finshed before Sj started running towards the stables, making him laugh.

Shaking his head he finished his walk to the lake, finding Yi right where he thought he'd be. He was reading a book and seemed really into it considering he hasn't looked at him yet, so quietly he started walking towards him. He snuck around the tree Yi was leaning against to look over his shoulder and read with him, waiting for him to respond. 

It took only a few minutes as Yi started feeling like something was watching him so he looked up and when he saw Jia's grinning face he jumped so bad he almost lost his page. Jia couldn't help it, he started laughing.

"Jia." Yi growled. Marking his page, he turned and whacked him with his book causing Jia to fall over but he just kept laughing. With a sigh he decided to wait out his laughter. Which was easier said then done as when Jia seem to just be calming down he would look at the glare on Yi's face and fall into a fit of laughter once again.

..............

A.N I'll probably edit later but I wanted to at least put a chapter out...Hope you like ^^

P.s I learned that I at titles OTL