sleepovers and allergies pt 2

Let's meet in our next life

"Welcome to my house." Jb said as he opened the door for them. 

 

"It's really pretty." Mark admitted.

 

"Thanks." Jb said "Follow me." 

 

They followed him to the living room where they all found seats. Yugyeom and BamBam sitting on the floor, Junior sitting in an arm chair, Jb taking up the last arm chair. Youngjae sat on one end of the couch with Jackson sitting in middle of him and Mark.

 

"I'm gonna go get the snacks." Jb said when the silence got too awkward. 

 

"We'll help you." Junior said grabbing Yugyeom and following Jb to the kitchen.

                                                                                           ........................

"So what now?" Youngjae asked when all the food was on the table. 

 

Jb shrugged "We can watch a movie, play video ga-" he was interrupted by a shout turning he saw Mark looking at Jackson in shock while Jackson grabbed Marks hand. 

 

"Jackson? Mark?" He called "You okay?" 

 

They ignored him. 

 

"You can't eat that." Jackson stated.

 

"Why not?" he asked curiously not really minding Jacksons hand on his.

 

"You're alergic." He stated before he could fully process how he knew that.

 

Mark blinked looking at Jackson, then looked at where his hand was, then back at Jackson. 

 

How did he know he was alergic to that? 

 

The others also stared in slight bewilderment. How did Jackson know what he was alergic to?

 

Jackson, feeling everyones gazes, sheepishly took his hand back and avoided everyone's looks.

 

"I-I mean, you wouldn't like it. I don't think..?" He tried saving himself but knew it was no use. How did he even know he was alergic to that? It was almost an instinct...

 

"Thanks. I almost forgot I was..." Mark said with a slight smile even though he was still puzzled.

 

Jackson nodded before suddenly clapping his hands making everyone flinch at the sudden noise. 

 

"So, What now? Do you want to play a video game?" He asked them. 

                                                                                            ....................

 

 

"Woah there!" Yi said as pulling on the reins of the horse. "What's gotten into you?" He mumbled confused.

"Hey Yi!" A voice came from outside the stables.

Yi didn't reply and soon enough Jia appeared with a pout on his face.

"Why didn't you answer me?" Jia whined.

"Why should I? You were just going to come in anyway."  Yi said as he walked the horse back into his stable.

"Did you go for a ride?" Jia asked.

Yi nodded.

"Why didn't you take me?" Jia asked stomping his foot a little.

"Because none of the horses like you." Yi replied as he took the sattle of the horse and gave it to Jia to put away.

"That's not true."  Jia said when he came back "They love me." 

Yi rasied an eyebrow and stopped stoking the horses neck.

"Really? Then what about the last time you tried?"  He shot back with a smirk.

"We agreed never to speak of that!" Jia exclamied with a shiver "Besides that was months ago, I'm sure they forgave me by now." 

"Fine," Yi stepped back "Try." He said gesturing to the horse in front of him.

Jia didn't get one step closer before the horse started backing away, whining and stomping his hooves.

"T-that doesn't prove anything! " Jia exclamied.

Yi just laughed and pushed a pouting Jia out so he could calm the horse.