Docs, Dinners,Books and Horses

Let's meet in our next life

Mark was at the stables, looking around he saw Yi with a horse in one of the small stalls.

"Seriously, what has gotten into you?" Yi shook his head.

"Hey Yi!" A voice shouted making Mark and Yi turn to the front of the stables. 

"Yeah?" He replied, going back to patting the horse.

"Did you go riding again today?" Jia asked.

"No. The horses were to worked up. I think I might get fired if this keeps up." He replied dejectedly.

"Ah, cheer up Yi!" Jia grinned about to walk up to him but stopping after seeing the way the horse looked at him.

"Why do you have to be with a horse!?" He whined.

"Not my fault they don't like you." Yi said with a slight smile. 

Jia pouted.

'So Jackson isn't the only one that horses don't like' Mark smiled.

The scene changed again this time to what seemed to be a doctor's office. 

"I can't believe you." Yi shook his head, watching as (who Mark assumes is the "Doc") started patching up Jia.

"What even happened? You look like you just lost a fight with a horse." The doc asked, causing Jia to go suspiciously pink in the face and Yi to grin.

Mark raised an eyebrow.

The scene changed once again to an old looking restaurant. Mark quickly found Yi and Jia sitting with two other people.

"I am so glad you finally got together!" Jia exclaimed.

"You didn't even know they liked each other till yesterday, idiot." Yi said hitting him in the arm, making him pout and the other two laugh.

"Thanks anyway." Minny smiled. 

"No problem Minny!" Jia smiled back.

"So what's this I hear about you wanting to be a fighter?" Sj asked with an amused look on his face.

"Not just a fighter. I'm going to be the best fighter!" He exclaimed, fake punching someone.

"You're not even holding your hands right." Sj deadpanned, making the others laugh.

"Then can you teach me? Please Sj! You're the best fighter in the village!" Jia begged.

"I thought you didn't want to get your what did you call it? "Amazing" face ruined." Yi teased.

'That's sounds like what Jackson said to me...' Mark thought.

"I don't. But I'm sure there's some kinda fighting I could do that wouldn't ruin my amazing face." 

"You let me know how that goes. I want to see you fight without hitting your face." Sj smirked. 

"Sure..." Jia replied.

The scene changed and they were at the lake again but this time they seemed to be writing something.

"Do you really think this will work?" Jia asked.

"I already told you. I don't know. But what's the problem in trying? We just need to add s

ome hints in and maybe that will do it..."

Mark walked closer trying to see what they were writing but they were huddled together covering most of the pages.

"How do you suppose they would find it?" Jia asked curiously. 

'They? Find what?'

"I don't know. But let's hope they do." Yi responded.

"What should we call it?"

Mark moved even closer hoping to hear the name. 

"Maybe-" the scene started to dissappear. 

"No! Oh come on, Seriously!?" Mark shouted as he woke up, annoyed, and once again sweating.

...................

"If this works, we might remember each other faster than we ever have." Jia said excited .

Yi smiled "Let's hope so. " 

.....................

A.N hopefully this makes up for last chapter. Oh and if it's confusing, Mark isn't seeing things in order here. For example, the dinner with Minny and Sj was two days after Jia scared Yi at the lake and the Doc scene was around the time Yi first became a stable boy. The scene with the book was after the dinner but before the first scene in the stable. Hopefully that helps. If it doesn't just ask ^-^