Bad dreams and skipping rocks

Let's meet in our next life

"So, why do you look so tired?" Jb asked at lunch, and knowing he couldn't get away, he answered. 

"I just had a bad dream is all." He sighed.

"About what? You look like someone just whacked you in the face." BamBam stated bluntly.

Mark rolled his eyes, which he shouldn't have done as it hurt so bad "Gee, thanks." 

"We're just worried about you." Junior said.

"You don't need to be. I'm fine." 

"Are you sure it was just a bad dream? You look like you saw a ghost." Yugyeom asked quietly, making everyone turn towards Mark again.

He took a deep breath "Yes." he breathed out "It may also have to do with the fact that my neighbors dog woke me up." He finally admitted "But other then that, I'm fine. Just a little tired."

They were still worried.

.................

Mark was at the lake again. He looked around trying to find the people from before, hoping he could finish his first dream, but that didn't seem to be the case as his eyes fell on "Yi" sitting by himself in front of the lake skipping rocks. Or at least trying too, he wasn't doing a very good job.

Yi sighed "Why the hell did he run?" 

'Run? Who ran?' Mark mentally asked himself.

"I didn't do anything did I?" Yi continued to mutter.

Mark decided to keep his questions to the end and pay as much attention as possible as he didn't know when this one would end.

Yi skipped another rock but it ended up sinking on the first skip.

"Ugh!" Yi said in frustration, throwing the rock this time, watching it almost hit one of the waterfalls.

"He had no reason to leave. I did nothing wrong." Yi put his head in his hands and sighed. 

Suddenly the scene changed and this time Mark was in a stable with a bunch of horses.

'What the-' He didn't finish as a shout got his attention.

"Jia! I told you to stop doing that!" Yi shouted, one hand on his heart and the other holding a broom.

Jia smiled sheepishly "Sorry." 

Yi rolled his eyes "

What do you want?" He asked. 

"Can't I just come and watch you work?" He said with fake hurt. 

Yi rolled his eyes again. 

"Not if you're just going to run away again."  He stated as he went back to sweeping, not looking at Jia.

Jia looked down and away, bringing a hand up behind his neck, "I'm sorry about that...I just...remembered I had to do something for the doc..." 

Even Mark could tell he was lying.

"I'm going to pretend to believe that, If you promise to tell me the truth sometime."

"Thank you..." Jia whispered out, before lighting up 

"So, are we still on for tonight?"

 Yi stopped sweeping, still not looking at him.

He was quiet for so long both Mark and Jia thought he would say no.

"Yeah, but you have to bring the drinks." He looked up with a smile causing Jia to grin. 

"Of course! I always do!" 

'Drinks? For what? What are they doing?' Mark thought to himself.

He wanted to know and he hoped his dream would show him but everything started to dissappear.

"No!" Mark shouted "You can't do this! I have to know! Why am I seeing this!"

But it was useless and he woke up, panting and sweating.

.................

A.N sorry for the late chapter! I seem to apologize a lot wow anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next one won't be late....hopefully. The tablet that I use is being annoying and slow so I think it may be dying on me...