sleepovers and allergies

Let's meet in our next life

"-And so that ends todays lesson. I want you to work on this over the weekend and bring it in on monday. You can go now." The teacher said in a monotone voice.

 

"Finally! I thought today would never end!" Jackson yelled getting a disapproving look from his teacher who was still in the class room. Ignoring her, he ran out of the room to find his friends. He found Mark at his locker and in excitement pratically slammed into the locker next to him causing Mark to jump.

 

"Woah, calm down. Who gave you sugar?" Mark said in amusement more than anything else.

 

Jackson grinned "Today's the day!" He said happily. 

 

"For what?" Mark asked raising an eyebrow. 

 

"The sleepover of course!" Jackson said with wide eyes.

 

Ah, yes. The sleepover. Mark's been in Korea for about 2 weeks now and his friends (Which is really only the six people he met on the first day) invited him to one of their monthly get togethers. 

 

"Right..." He replied as he continued going through his locker and bag taking out things he needs and putting back things he doesn't.

 

"Well you could at least look a bit more excited." Jackson grumbled. 

 

Mark smiled a little before blanking his face and turning towards him.

 

"I am honestly glad that you invited me. Thank you." Mark said as he closed his locker and put his bag on his shoulder.

 

Jackson sighed "Well, It will have to do. Come on, we gotta find Jb! He's gonna drive us." Jackson said pulling Mark along with him down the halls.

..........................

"Wait!" Jia yelled as he grabbed Yi's hands to stop him.

"What?" Yi said in shock as he shook off Jia's hands.

"You can't eat that."

"Why?"

"Because Idiot, I don't know if you forgot but you're alergic."

"What-" Yi looked down at what he grabbed and mentally face palmed, how the hell did he miss that?

"Thanks, sorry for not paying attention." Yi said sheepishly as he put the food back on the plate.

"It's okay, I should have made sure they didn't bring any out." Jia said as he pushed the plate far away.