Suprises pt 2

Let's meet in our next life

Jackson was pacing his room

"Jackson, are you going to tell me what this is about?" Mark asked from his perch on the edge of Jackson's bed.

Jackson stopped and looked at him "Huh? Oh, right." He went to his desk and grabbed the book he got from the library, giving it to Mark, who just gave him a look.

"Just read it." Jackson rolled his eyes and started to pace again. 

Mark watched him for a moment before sighing and opening the book. 

He only got about a quarter of the way in when he pratically threw the book on the floor which shocked Jackson into stopping.

"What the hell!?" Jackson shouted looking at Mark who was looking at the book in horror.

"T-that's impossible." Mark whispered pointing to the open book that was still on the page he was last on with a shaky finger.

"What's impossible?" Jackson asked, bending down he grabbed the book and scanned the page, trying to find whatever freaked Mark out.

"That picture." He whispered causing Jackson to look at him then at the page again. There was only one picture on the page.

"It's a lake." Jackson said confused at his reaction.

Mark nodded.

"What about it?" 

Mark didn't respond for a while, just sat there staring at the spot where the book was previously on the ground as if it was still there.

"I've seen it." He suddenly whispered making Jackson look away from the picture and back at him "In my dreams, The ones that keep me up at night. I've also seen us." 

Jackson's eyes widened "What?"

Mark looked up at him "In my dreams, but we don't call each other Jackson and Mark. You call me Yi and I call you Jia..." Mark trailed off looking back down. 

"J-Jia? Y-Yi?" Jackson stuttered making Mark look up at him in slight confusion but he nodded anyway.

"Holy-" Jackson gasped as he suddenly flipped through the book rapidly to a certain page before shoving it towards Mark.

"Look at this." 

Mark slowly grabbed the book that was shoved at him and looked at the page, only to make a strangled sound at the back of his throat a few seconds after.

...............

"I don't think it's a good idea to write a book anymore." Yi whined. 

Jia sighed "Come on, You only need to think of a hint. Nothing bad."

Yi looked at him.

"We already wrote most of the book! We only need one more hint and then we're finished. Why are you so upset?" Jia asked confused.

"It's just...what if this doesn't work? What if we never find it? What if we never see each other again?" He admitted looking away.

"Those are all what if's." Jia said making Yi look back at him "And you know I won't stop until I find you."

"Even if you don't know who you're looking for?" He asked hesitantly. 

"As I said, I won't stop until I find you."  Jia repeats with a smile.

"But-"

"Won't stop until I find you." Jia said cutting him off.

"What about-" 

"WON'T.STOP." Jia said loudly, looking at him firmly as if daring him to try again. 

Yi smiled, giving in.

...............

A.N I apologize for how bad this chapter must be. The way I wrote this story was I would get an idea (usually around midnight or later, sometimes earlier) and I would write it out no matter how bad or disjointed it seemed, whatever came to my head would go straight to page and I never really edited it other than spelling and grammer so it's still mostly the same story as what I wrote whenever I couldn't sleep.

(I'll probably delete this A.N later)