Tired Mark and Playful Yi

Let's meet in our next life

Mark walked into school looking exhausted, worrying his friends. Especially Jackson.

"Woah dude. Are you okay?" Jackson asked as Mark took his seat next to him in 2nd period. 

Mark looked towards him, but all he could see was that dream, shaking his head he whispered a yes. His mind occupied by "Yi" and "Jia" and their conversation by the lake. 

To be honest, Mark wasn't all that fine. He couldn't get back to sleep after his neighbors dog woke him up around 1 with his barking (at least his neighbor got home okay). And believe him, he tried multiple times. He just kept waking up because he couldn't finish his dream of the lake. It was bugging him all morning, it was so bad he started looking up the names and even tried to find the lake but nothing came up. He knew it meant something, he just doesn't know what.

....................

"Jia!" Yi exclaimed in shock.

They were at the lake again and Jia just pushed him in.

Jia laughed but suddenly yelped when Yi pulled him in too.

"Hey!" He shouted.

"If I'm going in. So are you!" Yi huffed, before smiling and splashing Jia.

It was one of the rare times that Yi got playful so Jia decided to enjoy it, which meant he splashed back.

"H-hey! Ugh!" Yi shelded himself waiting for Jia to stop before diving towards him and grabbing him around the shoulders pushing him back into the water. 

"Not fair!" Jia yelled when he came back up, grabbing Yi's arms to keep him still.

They laughed but when Yi opened his eyes he saw Jia looking at him. 

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked, Jia shook his head. 

Yi tilted his head a bit, not realizing how close they were, in question.

"Then what?" He whispered.

"I...um...it's nothing, sorry." Jia said letting go of Yi's hands and stepping back a few feet, he looked away.

"Jia-" was all Yi could get out before Jia shook his head and suddenly ran away, leaving him to look on in shock.

...................

A.N short chapter sorry...hopefully the small water fight in the lake made up for it (although Jia did run away lol)