More bad dreams and Stable girls

Let's meet in our next life

Mark huffed in annoyance. 

Why let him see these dreams when he doesn't even know the meaning.

Pushing his food around his tray, he frowned.

"Mark?"

Why did they call each other Yi and Jia?

"Mark?"

What reason would they have and why would he be dreaming about Jackson in the first place?

"Mark!"

The shout brought him out of his thoughts, looking up he saw his friends looking at him in worry.

"Yeah?" He mumbled tiredly.

"Are you okay? You look worst then last week." Oh yeah, that was another thing, why did it take a week for another dream to come? 

Shaking his head to rid him of the thoughts he answered his friends "I'm fine. It was just another bad dream. Sorry." 

"What the hell kinda dreams are you having? You seem distracted all the time." Jackson asked.

He looked up at Jackson  'Does he get the dreams? No, probably not. He doesn't seem as frustrated as me. But then why am I getting them and not him? They're about him too.'

Blinking slowly, he replied with an honest "I don't know. "

"What do you mean by that? " Youngjae asked in confusion.

He shook his head "It's nothing." 

Something in his voice made them drop it but Jackson had a feeling he wasn't telling them everything.

..................

The Doc finally let Jia go, So he immediately headed to the stables to find Yi but instead he found Minny.

"Minny? What are you doing here, Isn't it Yi's day? " He asked wih furrowed brows. 

"Yeah, it is. But he just seemed so exhausted from having to calm the horses all night," She replied with a smile "He deserves a few days off." 

Jia nodded "Do you know why the horses are acting up? They don't usually just freak out because of nothing do they?" 

She tilted her head and pursed her lips "No. They don't. That's the odd thing, they have no reason to act up." She shook her head and smiled again "Did you need something?"

"Ah, no. I was just looking for Yi." He admitted sheepishly.

Her smile grew teasing "Oh, I see. Well he's not here. Sorry."

Jia nodded "Okay, I'll talk to you later then." He said as he started to head out.

"Wait!" Minny suddenly called after him.

He stopped and looked back to see Minny bitting her bottom lip and wringing her hands.

"If you see...I mean can you..." She stopped and looked away, blushing.

"Yes?" He asked with a tilt of his head and a raised eyebrow.

She took a deep breath before starting again, still not looking at him "If you see Sj....Could you ask him to come to the stables? I...I really want to ask him something..."

 Jia looked shocked but he smirked "Of course. I'll see you later!" And with one last wave he left.

............

A.N I'm not 100% happy with this chapter so I may edit it later...Title also might change...anyway hope you like ^^;