Horses and ideas

Let's meet in our next life

"A horse?" Yugyeom asked.

Mark nodded, "Yeah, I like horses. I use to go to a riding school and I loved it." 

"Riding school? Is that where they teach you about horses or something?" Junior asked.

"Yup, they also taught us how to ride. There was this one horse who hated everyone but for some reason he really liked me. I was the only one able to ride him." Mark smiled.

"I'm more of a dog person. A donkey is as close to a horse as I'll ever get." Jackson said with a slight shiver.

"Did you have some kind of childhood trauma or something?" Bambam asked with wide eyes.

"Not really. Just, I went to this fair with my parents when I was like 7 or 8 and they had a horse there for kids to ride." His eyes turned confused "It didn't like me." 

"What do you mean by that?" Jb asked. 

"Well, I got up to the horse and suddenly it started to freak out. It only calmed down when I wasn't anywhere near it. I don't know why but I think it hated me."

"So you don't like them because one didn't like you?" Youngjae said slightly amused.

"If they don't like me, I don't like them." He crossed his arms and pouted causing his friends to laugh.

"You're such an idiot. The horse was probably tired from having kids near it all day." Junior said "Right Mark?" He asked looking at him. 

"Huh? Oh. No, I think it just didn't like Jackson." He replied with a smirk, chuckling when Jackson hit him.

The others laughed too when Jackson pouted again.

 

....................

 

"So, if we come back-" Yi paused when Jia looked at him "-Sorry. When we come back. Do you think we will remember each other?" 

"Maybe, I don't know. Remember that one time when we met in our 30s and didn't remember everything until our 50s?" Jia asked.

"Yeah but I don't want it to take 20 years to remember everything...to remember you." Yi replied.

"Aw that's sweet." Jia chuckled at the look he got before frowning "I don't want that either." Jia admitted.

They were slient for a few minutes before Yi started talking again.

"Do you think we should do something? To help us remember I mean." Yi asked.

"What do you want to do?" Jia asked biting his lip lightly.

Yi looked at him with a smile.