Fencing and Suprises

Let's meet in our next life

"Fencing?" Mark said slightly impressed.

"Yup!" Jackson grinned.

They abandoned their homework after a few minutes, as they got hungry. They were now in the kitchen eating some take out that Jackson ordered for them.

"Wow. Why fencing though?" Mark asked, leaning back onto the counter.

"I don't know...I just wanted to fight I guess. And I had to make sure it was something that didn't ruin my amazing face." Jackson winked, making Mark laugh, "Plus it was something my dad wanted me to do. So I thought why not." He shrugged.

"Hey can I ask you something? It might sound weird but bare with me?" Mark asked bitting his lip.

Jackson smiled, "Sure. Ask away." 

"Do you..." He paused, taking a breath. He started again "Do you ever get the feeling that you're forgeting something? Like it's on the tip of you brain but you just can't reach it.." He glanced up to see Jackson looking shocked "Sorry! It was a stupid question, you don't have to answer!" He said embarrassed.

"Yes." 

It was whisperered so quietly Mark thought he might have imagined it, but the look on Jackson face proved otherwise.

"I mean, I do feel like that. A lot actually. Especially since you transferred here." He admitted blushing a bit, looking away.

Mark sighed in relief, he wasn't the only one.

"It was the same with me." Jackson said suddenly, making Mark look up in confusion.

Seeing Marks questioning gaze, he steeled his nerves and explained "How I got here. I... I also wasn't supposed to transfer. I just, I don't know. I saw this post on my school website about kids transfering to different places and just something about this school drew me in. It was so sudden and unexpected I almost thought I was going crazy. But I just knew-" He looked back at Mark "-that I had to come. I had to find out what was pulling me. And to be honest. Even though this might sound really cheesy and maybe even a little creepy-" He bit his lip " -I think the reason was you." He sheepishly smiled "And before you say anything, let me explain. Ever since you got here. I felt...I don't know, like...like I knew you. The fact that I knew what you were alergic to basically proves it!" He quickly shut his mouth, looking away. 

Mark slowly nodded his head 

"Yeah, I feel that too. Like I know you, I mean.I just don't know how." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's weird isn't it?" Jackson said with a smile.

"Yeah, it is." Mark smiled back.

"Hey, do you think we knew each other in a past life or something?" Jackson asked a little excited. 

Mark raised an eyebrow. 

                                                                                            ..........................

"Hey Yi!" Jia said running up to him.

Yi sighed and kept walking "What?" 

"Geez you don't have to sound so happy." Jia muttered with a roll of his eyes.

"Sorry. I just got back from the stables. The horses were going crazy and it took me all night to calm them." Yi said frustrated.

"Why were they freaking out?" Jia asked.

"I don't know." Yi admitted.

"Forget about them for a moment. I found somehing you might like." Jia said before pulling a grumbling Yi behind him.